+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree744Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Well, I don't get to see whole episodes anymore, so thanks for clearing that up.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It was actually the previous day that he took the bite...and it was a minor point in that day's script...sick that I also knew who took the bite and that it was a "used" sandwich that Max had been eating before the interrogation started...that's why it was so handy that Shaun could just pass it to Franco and not have to go and make it.

What scintillating activity!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

I just have to know. Are you guys off your meds?
    PWS likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Nope, but that "filler" episode was more than made up for by today's!! And tomorrow's should be terrific...Sam's mad at Silas for the Ava kiss, Patrick has competition (well, not really...a low level gangster who wants her barefoot and pregnant vs. a doctor who "values" her career...well, not so much---she got to pass up the exciting surgery that could have advanced her career to stay home with his kid with pink eye.... and the kid wants her "real" mommy), and off his meds Sonny has spilled the beans about what Morgan know when in front of Michael and Kiki among others... I have to say Sonny's acting more drunk than anything...seems to have no filter...but maybe he doesn't normally drink much when on his meds. The manic people I've seen just have talked really fast and sometimes rambled, but they didn't give away secrets.
    And what's going to happen to Max and Shaun?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

New topic...the other, filler, day, Molly mentioned that her new book, Maine Squeeze, is doing well as an e-book. I confess I bought it. She needs Connie to write the sex scenes! As it is, with adult relationships, they kiss, head for the bed, and wake up the next morning happy.... A pleasant light read.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    New topic...the other, filler, day, Molly mentioned that her new book, Maine Squeeze, is doing well as an e-book. I confess I bought it. She needs Connie to write the sex scenes! As it is, with adult relationships, they kiss, head for the bed, and wake up the next morning happy.... A pleasant light read.
    Blame it on being off your meds.

True story, I had a co - worker that bought a brand new high dollar car one day & when his wife ragged him about it he blamed it on his blood sugar being high.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

at the blood sugar story... personally when mine is high I get sleepy....but I guess little kids get wild...and he's somewhere in between.

SOD just came today and says of the fall out from the party 2 interesting things...that we'll probably find out Mon. or Tues,, but I'll spoiler them for the purists...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kiki is upset because Ava has a really shocking post party hook up. Of course it would be shocking if she had sex with Derek, but not to Kiki as she doesn't know he's her uncle. So I'm speculating it could be with Sonny, given how nuts he's been acting, and how pro-Ava. AND apparently Kiki's response to what Morgan did is NOT what one would expect...although that certainly doesn't fit with the look on her face during the previews. I'd have to take that to mean she does NOT dump him, and that's really hard to believe...guess she's a big believer in the marriage vows.

I'm not sure that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sonny and Ava hooking up
    would be a complete shock at this point. Though likely that's what will happen But what would be interesting is if

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ava and Morgan hook up! Now that would be a shocker! Not to mention making Kiki just the teensiest bit upset.....and it would pretty well guarantee her dumping him.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, today I was watching the end of the episode from a few days ago where Morgan stands up to Ava (after he's gambled with her credit card and she's irked, to put it mildly) and she says... that's the backbone I saw in you when you were staying with me, no wonder Kiki likes you... etc. and I did also have a flash
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that the hook up that shocks Kiki could involve the two of them...
    . I've got to travel at the end of this week and won't be seeing GH...hope this all comes out early in the week!

+ Reply to Thread