+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    No way that baby is Britt and Brad's. The child looks nothing like either of them. I think the fact they are using a blond, definitely caucasian infant is supposed to point to that. I'm not sure why Brad's still keeping mum about the fact the baby is not his, but he's almost spilled a couple of times.
    I think the reason he's keeping mum is that he may have been involved in the implantation of the embryo, and the theft of the embryo. This is big stuff! He could lose his job, lose his license, & possibly end up in the pen. I'll bet Brit has been threatening him with all of this ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I'll conceded the possibility the baby is Britt's and Dante's, but I still believe it's Lulu and Dante's, just like I suggested months ago when it was first mentioned there were three embryos. But either way I think Brit had to have bonded with the baby. Unlike a surrogate, she planned to keep the child, so she thought of that baby as hers from the time the embryo was implanted. And as we now know, she is not the cold and calculating b*tch her mother is, nor is she evil like her daddy. Hey I wonder if we'll find out she was adopted and is really the long lost child of someone else on the show Hopefully not some distant Cassadine though...I'm loving her and Nic together. Honestly, as much as I liked him and Emily, Brit has the potential to become my favorite partner for Nic. I'm not a huge Nic fan in general, but I like them both more as individuals when they are together Just please keep him away from Liz.... I like her, just not with him.
    I agree with all of the above totally. I also dislike Nic with Liz, but I like him a lot with Brit. And as much as I dislike Brit, I like her much better with Nic. She actually seems redeemable with him. I like the way their evil families & twisted pasts, & trying to break from both of those, seem to mesh. They seem to "get" each other.
    PWS likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agsree, the similar backgrounds that Nic and Britt have is a real plus for their relationship, and I also like them together...Bric? Nitt? Don't know how Nic will forgive the stealing of Dante and Lulu's embryo though...assuming we are right of course.

Good point, Katydyd, about her bonding more than the average surrogate since she always intended to keep the baby... although she also said it wasn't until Patrick threatened to take the baby that she realized how bonded she was.

And NOW... who the heck is skulking around while everyone mourns Jason? Normally I'd say it must be Jason back from the dead, but I haven't read a thing about the actor leaving his other show, or about a recast. Clearly they are shooting lots of scenes from the point of view of someone watching from the bushes. Also I think it is a bit soon for Jason to return...Sam and Silas should get into a bit more before it is a worthwhile triangle.

Re Julian/Derek I think he will be around for quite a while as according to SOD they will
    Click to see Spoiler:
    eventually deal with his son, Lucas, being raised in Seattle by Bobbie---the one we think might be in a triangle with Felix and Brad one day---but not until he's had time to work out his relationship with his daughter, Sam....so if it comes out he's Julian I'd think he might have to leave, so apparently that won't happen for quite a while
    Last edited by PWS; 09-13-2013 at 12:12 AM.

I'm back to missing more than I can rush home to see, so thanks for everyone's input!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I agsree, the similar backgrounds that Nic and Britt have is a real plus for their relationship, and I also like them together...Bric? Nitt? Don't know how Nic will forgive the stealing of Dante and Lulu's embryo though...assuming we are right of course.

Good point, Katydyd, about her bonding more than the average surrogate since she always intended to keep the baby... although she also said it wasn't until Patrick threatened to take the baby that she realized how bonded she was.

And NOW... who the heck is skulking around while everyone mourns Jason? Normally I'd say it must be Jason back from the dead, but I haven't read a thing about the actor leaving his other show, or about a recast. Clearly they are shooting lots of scenes from the point of view of someone watching from the bushes. Also I think it is a bit soon for Jason to return...Sam and Silas should get into a bit more before it is a worthwhile triangle.

Re Julian/Derek I think he will be around for quite a while as according to SOD they will
    Click to see Spoiler:
    eventually deal with his son, Lucas, being raised in Seattle by Bobbie---the one we think might be in a triangle with Felix and Brad one day---but not until he's had time to work out his relationship with his daughter, Sam....so if it comes out he's Julian I'd think he might have to leave, so apparently that won't happen for quite a while
    What other show is he on?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    What other show is he on?
    Steve Burton is on Y&R now.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Camera continues skulking today, but hopefully we find out who Franco sees on Monday....

Ava seems to be trying to provoke Sonny into shooting AJ, especially if AJ gets off. I wonder if she will speak to the police...I don't know if I'd want to call Diane's attention to the existence of someone else with the intials AJ if I were her. And if you attack Diane's client she will notice you.

They did it again... Ava and "Derek" are caught by Carly and (?) in a dark alley. Carly and (Brad?) continue talking moments afterwards and Ava is already in a scene at the Quartermaines' and Derek is in a scene at the hospital.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, pooh, our skulker is just our usual mental hospital escapee...put in just to provide an obstacle for Franco/Carly. Not that it isn't always fun to see her...

I have the strangest craving for a BLT.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, pooh, our skulker is just our usual mental hospital escapee...put in just to provide an obstacle for Franco/Carly. Not that it isn't always fun to see her...

I have the strangest craving for a BLT.
    Ha! So did Franco. I think it's hysterical that he took a bite out of her sandwich. I bet that wasn't in the script.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Ha! So did Franco. I think it's hysterical that he took a bite out of her sandwich. I bet that wasn't in the script.
    Max took that bite out of the sandwich when Sean gave it to him, not Franco.

+ Reply to Thread