+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree745Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Casting spoiler that I'm not sure I'm happy about (I think I am)...

MissS, it might be the security settings on your browser, but I'm just not sure.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I absolutely loved Lucy when they first brought her back. Now, I agree. She just doesn't seem to be adding a darned thing. The character is great & the actress plays her to the hilt. I like her husband too & they play off each other well. But the writers just don't seem to know what to do with her.

Supposedly they're bringing her into more of a storyline.(my spoiler tags don't work or I'd say more.) Maybe that will pick things up for her.
    Perhaps it has something to do with the downtime we experienced this past week. I noticed that the posting function has speeded up so maybe they were doing some software upgrades that effected your spoiler tags?

Nope. It wouldn't have anything to do with our move to a new data center. IIRC, MissS mentioned this problem several times and long before this past Monday.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Oh I am sure happy about the spoiler!
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Ellie told Spinelli.
    It's going to get smelly.
    Really? I'm traveling out of the country and am GHless---really sorry I missed that episode!

Looking forward to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin's return,especially since the story says it isn't just a one off, of a flashback with her husband, or her locked in a closet which everyone misses as they deal with Jerry J.

Re the spolier, I'm in the same boat as critical. I'm happy....I think. I wonder if

Click to see Spoiler:
    part of the reason Jerry is keeping Robin is to work on perfecting the cure? She could have come up with enough temporary fixes to keep him going. And research and development (or whatever the medical equivilant is ) was always Robin's thing.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    MissS, it might be the security settings on your browser, but I'm just not sure.
    Thanks. Look, I can bold now!
    I changed a few security settings. That may have been the problem. I tried out my spoiler tags. They work too.
    I also changed the settings on my old dinosaur computer. I'll try it out later tonight, although I'm not giving it much hope. I'm lucky it still boots up.

FORT is just a fountain of useful information.
    ilja likes this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Oh I am sure happy about the spoiler!
    I am, too!!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Click to see Spoiler:
    Connie's AJ is probably Ava Jerome and not AJ.

Not really a spoiler, but that's what I think. I really hate that they killed Connie

Quote Originally Posted by Jinafire View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Connie's AJ is probably Ava Jerome and not AJ.

Not really a spoiler, but that's what I think. I really hate that they killed Connie

Wow, very clever of you to catch that. It never occurred to me, but it makes perfect sense. I've been wondering why she would write that. I agree with you completely.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

+ Reply to Thread