+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree978Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Holy cow! This is a shocker!
    Kirsten Storms, Brandon Barash Marry, Expecting Baby: 'General Hospital' Actors Make Surprise Announcement

I'm happy for both of them, especially about the baby, since Kirsten had what seemed like a pretty bad time with endometriosis. So, now that Maxie is finally giving birth, Kirsten will be carrying big bags and standing behind counters.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Wow! That is a shocker! Especially since I never saw a hint of chemistry between the two of them on the show. Granted, they were kind of on different storyline tracks, but they did interact without even so much as a teeny bit of chemistry. But in real life, I'm glad it's there, and I'm so happy for them both!
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Holy cow! This is a shocker!
    Kirsten Storms, Brandon Barash Marry, Expecting Baby: 'General Hospital' Actors Make Surprise Announcement

I'm happy for both of them, especially about the baby, since Kirsten had what seemed like a pretty bad time with endometriosis. So, now that Maxie is finally giving birth, Kirsten will be carrying big bags and standing behind counters.
    I was wondering as I was watching yesterday if she was pregnant in real life...I noticed her roots were quite grown out, and a lot of women will not get their hair dyed when pregnant.

I googled it, but couldn't find anything yesterday. Congrats to them both.

Congrats to both of them on their marriage & their baby-to-be! I also wouldn't have guessed them as a couple. Soaps often like to pair up real life couples on screen.

I thought there was a huge age difference in them, so I just looked up both their ages. Kirsten is 29 & Brandon is 33, turning 34 in October. I'm quite surprised on both accounts.
    I figured she wasn't a day over 25 & that he was about 45. Maybe because of who GH has hooked them up with.

This may not be a popular opinion nowadays, but it's nice to see couples marry when a baby is due.

I wish them a long happy marriage & happy family.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Unbelievable! A really juicey GH just starting and they break in to cover Aaron Hernandez court. Come on! News has its slot and GH has one, too. This is not breaking news!!!!
    Count your blessings!

Am I the only one that can see no use for Lucy Coe? Richard Simmons (what was that about).

I absolutely loved Lucy when they first brought her back. Now, I agree. She just doesn't seem to be adding a darned thing. The character is great & the actress plays her to the hilt. I like her husband too & they play off each other well. But the writers just don't seem to know what to do with her.

Supposedly they're bringing her into more of a storyline.(my spoiler tags don't work or I'd say more.) Maybe that will pick things up for her.

Why can't you do spoiler tags, MissS? They work for me Weird.

Georgie I've never forgiven TPTB for killing her off.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Ellie told Spinelli.
    It's going to get smelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Why can't you do spoiler tags, MissS? They work for me Weird.
    I have no idea. I was wondering if it was just me or everyone.
    My spoiler tags won't work, or my bold, italic, underline, change fonts. Anything on that menu above the posting area. I get a message asking if I want to navigate away from this page or cancel. This has been going on for at least a few weeks now. Every so often they work, but not usually.
    This computer has high speed internet & a fairly recent Windows version, so I thought it was maybe the site. If yours always works, apparently it's not the site.

My other computer is ancient with dial-up. (yep dial-up is still out there). It won't take upgrades or any modern software programs. It's pretty bad. That one won't even do smilies. I'm lucky it still goes on the site. Some sites it won't load or they lock it up. I keep saying I'll replace it, but I keep putting it off. That sucker is O-L-D.

+ Reply to Thread