+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Oooh good stuff going on Gut I hope you don't have to miss too much! Looks like the next big secret to come out of the whole Michael/Kiki/Morgan/Q stuff is going to be finding out that Morgan knew about Kiki before the wedding, and that Sonny knew too. I wonder which betrayal will hit Michael hardest? Probably Sonny's. Poor guy
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

meone who is away--how did Kiki respond when she found out she wasn't a Q? I assume she still doesn't know Morgan knew?

They dropped that whole storyline... I never got to see it, either. Whitey Bulger reveal pre-empted it.
    Count your blessings!

You know, it's always been a fantasy of mine to get married in a room full of beer mirrors. Super romantic.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Interesting look passed between Spinelli and Maxi when Felicia started down the aisle. He could barely rip his eyes away from her.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Interesting look passed between Spinelli and Maxi when Felicia started down the aisle. He could barely rip his eyes away from her.
    I know that's where the show is ultimately going, just like I know they're going Sonny/Olivia, but I just wish TPTB would change their mind. I've never liked Maxie with Spinelli. I don't like the way she treats him like she's better than him & is "settling" with him. She just never appreciates who he is.
    I like him with Ellie. They seem to "get" each other & like each other for who they both are. She appreciates the person he is.

As for Sonny/Olivia, they just have such a brother/sister vibe to them. When they've kissed, I get that eeeewwwww feeling. The show seems to be trying to force them on us as a couple. She deserves someone better.
    Now with what's going on with Connie (my spoiler tags won't work), I think it's clear that's where they're going.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Where the "heck" are Luke and English? Britt's mom was in her room when Anna and Dominic arrived at the door and when they break in, she's waltzing into the room with Luke and English. Whaaa?? I seriously missed something there.
    Richard Simmons is scary!
    elleprn likes this.
    Count your blessings!

It's somewhere in Pennsylvania although she did get there pretty quick, lol!

Crazy how they put them in "Corinth" and tied in Loving.

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    Crazy how they put them in "Corinth" and tied in Loving.
    I thought that was great Clearly AMC and OLTL are off limits now, but they can definitely pull from Loving, The City and even Ryan's Hope. I watched Loving only sporadically, but I recognized the reference to Gwyneth Alden and how after the murders they all moved to "the city." And I enjoyed the pictures of Cabot and Trisha Alden. But Gut is definitely right...what's "crazy" is the warp speed with which Obrecht made it from The Britch's fire escape in NY, to the Alden home in PA
    Need40winks likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread