+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Morgan is fixin to have his hat handed to him & it's going to be great. He will eventually become a degenerate gambler that has issues with everyone that he thinks has ever slighted him.

... and he was such a cute kid.
    Count your blessings!

We had President Obama discussing Obamacare, National Security, & a bunch of other stuff, today. He was actually quite interesting.
    Anyhow, no GH.
    Is anyone willing to do a recap?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It was flipping back and forth between various scenes---so I"ll just give the end points... Michael bursts into the judge's chambers as Kiki and Morgan are getting married yelling STOP, and you don't know if it in time or not (he heard from Mac that they were there---Mac and Felicia came from getting their license to be tested for Danny at the hospital.
    AJ had a complete freak out---is blaming Connie for all his troubles. Sonny interrupted AJ half strangling her and when he started criticizing how she'd raised/killed her kid Sonny clocked him with his gun and started beating him. At which point Michael and Elizabeth arrived (and took AJ to the hospital, where M ran into Mac). AJ really threatened Connie. Connie and Sonny had a big fight that he had gone running to Olivia.... Looks almost like they are setting Connie up to be a murder victim with several possible killers.
    Morgan talked Kiki into a hurried marriage, fearing she'd see the paper.
    Ava is really really upset that Silas knows about Kiki, but it isn't that clear why. Both Julian and Tracy are puzzled what the big deal is, since Kiki's shares were no help to the Jerome plan to have a way into ELQ. Ava will be in charge of "special projects" at ELW--charities, workplace retreats, etc.
    Meanwhile Holly and Luke have tracked Sean to Ireland, where they are met by his redheaded adult daughter. Eventually Sean comes out in a wheelchair. In the preview he is waving a small bottle of liquid around and saying that's why he did what he did... Luke thinks it is the cure, although I have no idea why he would think Sean would have a cure for Luke's problem.

I thought maybe Sean helped Jerry because Jerry was now holding Robin, his goddaughter, but apparently not.

Julian (aka Derek) went to the hospital to be tested for Danny---he still doesn't recall who ALexis is. He's just being nice as he is sorry about taking Danny's story off the front page.

That's all I recall...anyone else?

That's about it. Pretty slapstick how many times Kiki "almost" saw the paper or had someone comment, only to be distracted by Morgan. No way would I be rushed into a marriage by someone acting as shady as he was this episode. I assumed on the quick "stop the wedding!" snippet that it had already gone through because of the happy, gloating look on Morgan's face, but no reason it couldn't be annulled. I find myself really liking the current Michael after the past few losers. He really has the hurt, but confident look down.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Totally agree re the current Michael. I swear his eyebrows are permanently in that upward pointing towards the middle position! Loved his response to the earlier bondage scenario, especially given his history. They are doing a good job on him other than explaining what happened with Starr. Maybe they are leaving that open and the same actress can play a triangle with herself in the future...
    Also agree re the slapstick...right down to the judge's assistant who says to Kiki, you look familiar, with a big copy of the paper and her picture sitting on her desk only half covered.
    I'm not sure why Kiki doesn't say, heck no, I want a real wedding, the dress, my new dad walking me down the aisle, etc. It may be intimate but I want it all... and having all the groom's siblings is not a "large" wedding... She has 50 good excuses to delay that she hasn't used. But..then we won't have the drama. I just hope it comes out that Morgan knew all along....surely Felicia or Mac will let it slip if no one else does.
    Really sorry I'm going to be tvless the next couple of weeks---I want to read your comments on how this plays out!

Thanks PWS
    As to Starr, I've noticed that it's been freakishly obvious that none of Starr/Todd/John have been mentioned a single iota since their last episode(s). Even Connie in regards to the newspaper. Todd owned that thing, but the mere mention of that has been dropped like a hot potato. When they introduced Derek/Julian, I expected a passing reference that he had bought it from Todd. But nothing. Then when Silas was introduced, it was clearly noted that he looks just like his brother or whatever Vampire Boy was. But no mention whatsoever that John also looked like him.
    It's like the 3 of them didn't exist.

I'll bet there's something to do with the Prospect Park rights to the characters. I know PP didn't like the way they were handled at GH. Maybe they refused any mention of their characters, or even references to the fact that they were there, barring legal action.

All I know is that it's certainly stood out as wierd to me.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I just visited a bunch of spoiler sites trying to find out about Michael/Kiki. I found out a LOT of what's coming up but not one word about the wedding situation. There are a lot of storylines coming up I don't care that much about which is fine because school is about to start and the earlier time slot keeps me from viewing. I'll keep up here and catch hulu if I think I really want to see something, but I'm really confused about why there isn't one word about the marriage/notmarriage/annulment(?). It looks like they're just dropping this storyline like a hot potato - my speculation only!
    Count your blessings!

Every station here in Mass. is the Whitey Bulger verdict, so I won't find out if Michael stopped the wedding in time. Somebody let me know if your station isn't blocked or if they're done with it by the time you have it broadcast.
    Count your blessings!

The wedding had taken place, Kiki is a married woman

+ Reply to Thread