+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

OMG, the 50th anniversary continues---not only is Holly back, so is Sean! What next, Tiffany?
    libgirl2 and ilja like this.

I'm loving it!

Who was Sean?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I just looked him up. Sean Donelly! I loved him. He was so debonair! As a matter of fact, I believe his picture is next to that word in Websters.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Who was Sean?
    I have no idea either. Nor Tiffany.
    The 50th Aniversary shows were a great history lesson for me. All these people popping up who I had no idea who they were. The show seemed to give great explainations. Sometimes the returnees were characters I remembered from waaaaaayyyy back in the day & I got updates on what happened with them since.
    I really enjoyed it. I spent a lot of time on Wikipedia.

Even now, people keep popping up who I either don't know, or don't know their story from the in-between time. It's confusing but fun. Sometimes I feel like I'm in GH History Class.
    Imperfect1 and ilja like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sean was in the WSB, as were Robert and Anna, back in the day, but, I vaguely remember had some shady moments as well--competing with Frisco and Felicia for Aztec treasure (Felicia being an "Aztec princess" in one of the more hilarious casting decisions ever). But he was part of the whole Luke, Anna, Holly, Robert crowd back when Robin was a little girl, and is Robin's godfather. So he's someone Luke would think of as a friend even though they ofen competed. Tiffany was eventually Sean's wife (and at the wedding her real name was revealed to be something like Elsie Mae Crumholz (sp?) which had everyone cracking up, as she was always very glamorous), but was an actress type, who also had affairs with Alan Q and Patrick Drake's dad before hooking up with Sean. She's also the aunt of Bobbie's adopted son Lucas (who we all hope will eventually be a love interest for Felix)...and competed for custody with Bobbie--Lucas' mom was her (deceased) sister. They eventually had a daughter named Anna, after Anna Devane.
    Sean was Police Commissioner of PC for a while (who hasn't been!), and also had an affair with Monica back in the day. He also had a run in with Faison, as well as worked with him briefly. So they are very connected to people in ongoing stories.
    I suspect though, that they may be just shown with Luke---probably TPTB fimed a bunch of Luke centric episodes in advance with him and a few other off camera people to keep us apprised of Luke's travails while Tony G. is off on his summer vacation.
    Last edited by PWS; 08-07-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    Imperfect1 and Miss Scarlet like this.

Yeehaw! Bring your blanket and a thermos of margaritas! The fireworks are fantastic!
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If I were Elizabeth I'd be more than a little stunned at how AJ just practically body checked me into the door on his way out to find Connie. No turning to me, nothing, complete regression to AJ the idiot. As is continued in today's show where he at the least is going to leave bruises on Connie's neck. Tracy called it. Now the only question is does someone get shot? I swear I heard a shot at the end of the preview....a warning shot? Does AJ swing Connie in front of him to block the shot? Does Connie somehow escape the stranglehold and throw herself in front of AJ and take the shot? And If I were cousin #2 I'd be noticing that despite all Sonny's mumbles about making a mistake as to who he chose he took off like a shot when Connie was in danger...
    After Friday I'm going to out of TVland for 3 weeks. It is going to drive me nuts to miss the look on Kiki's face when she finds out she's not a Q, and especially that Morgan knew it all along. I really hope I get to see it, but it seems like cliffhanger material to me. My on demand only has about 4 days worth of GH on it.
    I liked Connie's point to AJ that she didn't start her business with a trust fund.
    Sean is in a wheelchair? I wonder if the actor is....

If I recall correctly, when we first met Tiffany, she was the kept woman of one of the Cassadines during the whole Ice Princess thing

Morgan is a brat

+ Reply to Thread