+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree753Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

J also stands for "Jerome" If they're trying to build up that family (which it seems they should) this would make perfect sense. Plus, Kiki would stay related to little Danny - but on Sam's side, not Jason's. It would make it interesting too, since her actual dad is clearly headed for a relationship with what would then be her cousin (assuming the potential Jerome in question were Ava's brother). Plus, she'd kinda-sorta-almost keep somewhat of a familial tie with Franco (and RH) that way too And I can't help it, but those two are magic together. Franco seemed downright human and completely sympathetic when they had their exchange as he was being wheeled into surgery. Howarth is so darn good I'm totally willing to overlook the completely overused brain tumor excuse and continue to enjoy the ride. By the time they get through with his tumor issues, and then have him build a sweet, redeeming relationship with his "daughter" only to heart breakingly rip her away, Franco's transformation to viable, root worthy anti-hero will be complete Provided of course they give the Kiki/Franco relationship a little more time to develop and don't reveal Silas as the dad too soon.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

From the way Silas is pursuing this, I have a feeling it's going to be sooner than you'd like.
    They just don't keep secrets, especially paternity ones, on soaps like they used to. Many many years with us knowing about it the whole time & watching the close calls.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    From the way Silas is pursuing this, I have a feeling it's going to be sooner than you'd like.
    I'm afraid you may be right about that. I mean, I certainly don't want years of waiting....I'm way too impatient for that ...but hopefully it will take at least a few more weeks or a month or two. After all, if it comes to it, it sure wouldn't take much to fudge a paterninty test - it apparently happens on a regular basis at GH If they're smart, they'll pull out the reveal at least a little slowly - you know, so quickie weddings can be interrupted, relationships destroyed, Franco crushed.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, it is getting harder and harder to keep the secret---I was almost surprised that Ava didn't spill it to Tracy....that sure must have been a bitter break up with Silas. And now Morgan has told his dad, and from the preview it doesn't seem like Sonny wants to keep it a secret, plus Kate overheard and needs a juicy story for her paper. Wow, if she prints that Michael is kissing who he thinks is his cousin and his bro's fiancee and then says, but wait, she isn't really a Q....I don't think Sonny is going to be crazy about that, esoecially if Morgan convinces Sonny to keep the secret.
    So they better fast forward the redemption of Franco or it will be too late. Now if it turns out Franco has a malignant cancer that makes him not a good candidate for Danny they will need a J to ride to the rescue---I do think a brother or some such for Ava is a good option. Of course that would leave the redeemed Franco with cancer....

OK, so definitely not Patrick's baby, so I think we've been right all along it's one of the fertilized Lulu/Dante eggs.... Somehow I thought Britt's mom had another motive for this than just getting Britt the man she wanted...way back in the beginning it seemed like Patrick was targeted and Dr. O. was criticizing Britt for falling in love with the target.

Thanks for the recap on Sam and Jax!

Did anyone else get the feeling today, when they introduced Connie's boss, that he's going to end up being Sam's father? The age is probably about right. He seemed sneaky, with an ulterior motive, as expected. No other apparent reason for him to suddenly appear on the GH canvas.
    It jumped right out at me.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

So, Michael Cambias is going to be Sam's bio-dad?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

But no J in his name right? (I haven't seen the show yet, but I'm assuming he doesn't have a nickname.) I'm assuming this whole ouiji board silliness will pan out. Of course if I was the scion of a major but presumably out of business crime family I might change my name also...

Since SOD says
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that Kate is leaving town I'm assuming that her efforts to get a story will blow up her relationship with Sonny--don't mess with his kids--and her new boss will fire her
    so his arrival is the first step in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    So, Michael Cambias is going to be Sam's bio-dad?
    Is that the character's name or the actor's name? I googled and saw a Michael Cambias from All My Chidren.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

Something occurred to me today while watching GH. There are some regular been-around-awhile characters who I have absolutely no idea what they do for a living. How do they support themselves? They are absolutely never shown doing anything that could bring in a paycheck:
    Olivia
    Sam
    Luke
    Nikolas - I suppose being extremely wealthy could be considered a job, but does he work?

There are others too, but these are all I could think about at the moment. Other than wealthy Nikolas, do these people have an income or are they somehow independantly wealthy?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Is that the character's name or the actor's name? I googled and saw a Michael Cambias from All My Chidren.
    MC is the name of a character from AMC, played by the same actor now playing Kate's boss. It was a joke I'm assuming.

Good point about employment... docs, nurses, cops of various kinds, and mobsters.. .Oh, and running Kelly's...

+ Reply to Thread