+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 505 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2310031;
    I agree with you there, Jason shows no emotion at all, he's like a robot.
    I haven't been able to watch for a couple of years, but that used to be Jason's character, because of his brain injury that turned him from "the good son" premed type into what he is now. Has he been "cured" of the brain injury? Otherwise I'd expect him to still be in that depressed affect mode...he also had a thing about not being able to lie more or less, or understand it in others, at least for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2310619;
    I haven't been able to watch for a couple of years, but that used to be Jason's character, because of his brain injury that turned him from "the good son" premed type into what he is now. Has he been "cured" of the brain injury? Otherwise I'd expect him to still be in that depressed affect mode...he also had a thing about not being able to lie more or less, or understand it in others, at least for a while.
    I think he still has it since he cannot remember his old life, but what bothers me is how he gets "angry" or "professes his love" it sounds like he is reading from the script, there is no difference or inflection in his tones. I don't consider that entertaining to watch. I can't imagine how he can be so dead pan and dead in the eyes.

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2310766;
    I think he still has it since he cannot remember his old life, but what bothers me is how he gets "angry" or "professes his love" it sounds like he is reading from the script, there is no difference or inflection in his tones. I don't consider that entertaining to watch. I can't imagine how he can be so dead pan and dead in the eyes.
    Yes and his facial expression never changes, just once I would like to see the man smile!

I just watched half of Friday's ep. This was the first ep I have seen in about two weeks, but since I get SOD, it didn't feel like I missed anything I couldn't read about.

I am glad that they got Elizabeth's contractions under control and Alcazar got caught by Ric and Skye. I am going to miss Ted King, it is a shame that TPTB turned his character into such a one-note baddie. I can't wait to see how they send him off!

Grossed out by Carly/Jax joining the Mile High Club. I don't get why he wants to be with her at all. We need someone new for Jax that doesn't have anything to do with Jason or Sonny.

The shooting at The Cellar was totally pointless to me, no one really got injured. It is just being used to get rid of Alcazar and drive a wedge between Jax and Carly. Ted King deserves better than this and I hope this will be the end of Jax/Carly.

I agree in not understanding why Jax still wants Carly. The woman is so obviousely mixed up in her emotions between Jax and Sonny. I think she will always love Sonny. One of those romances that will just never die. I'd rather see her with Sonny, myself..that is, if Brenda is nevber borught back to the show.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

and once again Bratty, Stuck up, Trouble-maker, b**** Maxie manages to walk away from a crisis unharmed! Just once, when her life is in danger, I wish it would finally come to an end. I know it sounds terrible but I really really hate Maxie. She's nothing but a selfish twit who seems to thrive on making trouble for everyone. Thank God she doesn't know that Liz's baby is a "Stone Cold Special" as Spinelli so eliquently put it. Lord knows if Maxie ever found out, she would definitely spread it all over town. Heck, all of NY would know in a matter of hours. And she would start with Lucky, of course, because, well, let's face it, she'll still do anything to get back with him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2331658;
    and once again Bratty, Stuck up, Trouble-maker, b**** Maxie manages to walk away from a crisis unharmed! Just once, when her life is in danger, I wish it would finally come to an end. I know it sounds terrible but I really really hate Maxie. She's nothing but a selfish twit who seems to thrive on making trouble for everyone. Thank God she doesn't know that Liz's baby is a "Stone Cold Special" as Spinelli so eliquently put it. Lord knows if Maxie ever found out, she would definitely spread it all over town. Heck, all of NY would know in a matter of hours. And she would start with Lucky, of course, because, well, let's face it, she'll still do anything to get back with him.
    ITA-I just love when LuLu tries to smack the crap out of her. Too bad her "boys" always stop her.

I wrote off the character of Maxie as soon as they recast and replaced Robin Richards. They've ruined her completely. I can't understand why they keep putting her on the front burner while we never even see Georgie any more. Also, I really love LuLu and I think Julie Berman is a terrific actress. However, why does every male of a certain age have to be in love with her? Can't they spread that around a little and give one of those guys to Georgie? Is Georgie even on the show any more? I guess I haven't watched in a while. We just got SoapNet here, so I'm catching up.

I don't give a crap about any of this Sam SL. Who cares about her past? I find her totally uninteresting and I really would rather see Jason with Liz. The Craig SL is a bore too. I am enjoying seeing Stuart Damon around, but I wonder how long they can keep up the whole "Alan haunting Tracy" thing. I wish the producers had listened to viewer opinion before they killed Alan off.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2335297;
    I wrote off the character of Maxie as soon as they recast and replaced Robin Richards. They've ruined her completely. I can't understand why they keep putting her on the front burner while we never even see Georgie any more. Also, I really love LuLu and I think Julie Berman is a terrific actress. However, why does every male of a certain age have to be in love with her? Can't they spread that around a little and give one of those guys to Georgie? Is Georgie even on the show any more? I guess I haven't watched in a while. We just got SoapNet here, so I'm catching up.

I don't give a crap about any of this Sam SL. Who cares about her past? I find her totally uninteresting and I really would rather see Jason with Liz. The Craig SL is a bore too. I am enjoying seeing Stuart Damon around, but I wonder how long they can keep up the whole "Alan haunting Tracy" thing. I wish the producers had listened to viewer opinion before they killed Alan off.
    I completely agree with everything you just said except for one small thing. I love Mr. Craig, I hate his storyline, but anything that keeps him on the show is a good thing.

Critical.... from what I've heard, the character of Georgie was supposed to be gone. But she's been on a few times in the last week or so, so I'm not sure when she's leaving or if that's been changed. I, too, wish they'd give Georgie a quality guy and move her beyond rehashing why she and Dillon didn't work. She's adorable, and I'd like to see her more.

I also hate the current Sam storyline. Hate the witch that's playing the producer and I hate that she's constantly, CONSTANTLY at Sam and Jason's, and everywhere. Very unrealistic. And after all that they had previously dug up about Sam's past, do we really think this wouldn't have been discovered before? Not likely. They need to scrap this one quickly.

Kim... I, too, love Mr. Craig. But this storyline is a bit strained, too. I would think it more realistic if Robin or Nikolas had confided in someone by now.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread