+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree954Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I'm as happy about the Royal Baby as the next person, but the news broke in right in the middle of GH. Right when Franco with the hoodie on, was holding Liz at gunpoint, or knifepoint, or whatever.
    I read the above spoilers, so I know what that was all about, but what else happened?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Delusion Franco was holding Liz at knifepoint and delusion Jason shot at him, killing delusion Liz. Delusion Franco dumped her body off the bridge. There was a lot of conversation between Franco and Jason about why Franco hated Jason. Apparently it stems from the fact that Jason turned his back on his loving mother and rich family to live the life of a killer--Franco would have loved Jason's old life (his own mother 'did her best" but was poor). But that somehow made Franco look at himself and see the killer in him as well, which was evidenced in his art which then took off. But it wasn't as good as real kiling... Anyway, the idea was that Franco and Jason were genetically meant to be killers and that sooner or later that would out and hurt those around them. Soooo of course since Danny shares their blood he is doomed to be a killer as well. So if Jason really loves Danny he should kill him before he becomes a kilelr. Then delusion Franco says that Danny and Jason should join him soon (in death) and jumps off the bridge, and Jason goes to the edge of the bridge with real Danny and gun and seems to have been convinced. At that point real Carly appears and says Jason, you don't want to do that, or some such. RH is funny as Franco, but dreary as Jason....

Meanwhile Monica is about to confront Tracy about Luke's tests and gets called away, but Laura who knows about them now thanks to her mom Leslie, comes to the mansion to talk to Tracy. And Morgan and Kiki tell Ava, AJ, and Tracy they are getting married (Morgan is afraid if she finds out she isnt a Q she will go for Michael, and Kiki thinks it will help her get past her feelings for Michael). Aj calls Michael and tells him the news. Mchael is in a bar where he has met a nice girl just getting over an ex and they decide to adjourn to his apt.---only after he hears about the marriage though. Seems he didn't learn a lot from the whole Brenda incident...
    However, Kiki is wondering why Morgan proposed so suddenly--eventually she will find out it is because he had found out she's Silas' daughter,and not a Q.
    Last edited by PWS; 07-23-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    ilja likes this.

We missed the first 20 minutes of GH today to watch the closed door of the hospital waiting for the royal baby to come out. Then 2 minutes of ritualized handing over, brief interview. Sheesh! That couldn't be done in the bottom of the screen until they came out?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Delusion Franco was holding Liz at knifepoint and delusion Jason shot at him, killing delusion Liz. Delusion Franco dumped her body off the bridge. There was a lot of conversation between Franco and Jason about why Franco hated Jason. Apparently it stems from the fact that Jason turned his back on his loving mother and rich family to live the life of a killer--Franco would have loved Jason's old life (his own mother 'did her best" but was poor). But that somehow made Franco look at himself and see the killer in him as well, which was evidenced in his art which then took off. But it wasn't as good as real kiling... Anyway, the idea was that Franco and Jason were genetically meant to be killers and that sooner or later that would out and hurt those around them. Soooo of course since Danny shares their blood he is doomed to be a killer as well. So if Jason really loves Danny he should kill him before he becomes a kilelr. Then delusion Franco says that Danny and Jason should join him soon (in death) and jumps off the bridge, and Jason goes to the edge of the bridge with real Danny and gun and seems to have been convinced. At that point real Carly appears and says Jason, you don't want to do that, or some such. RH is funny as Franco, but dreary as Jason....

Meanwhile Monica is about to confront Tracy about Luke's tests and gets called away, but Laura who knows about them now thanks to her mom Leslie, comes to the mansion to talk to Tracy. And Morgan and Kiki tell Ava, AJ, and Tracy they are getting married (Morgan is afraid if she finds out she isnt a Q she will go for Michael, and Kiki thinks it will help her get past her feelings for Michael). Aj calls Michael and tells him the news. Mchael is in a bar where he has met a nice girl just getting over an ex and they decide to adjourn to his apt.---only after he hears about the marriage though. Seems he didn't learn a lot from the whole Brenda incident...
    However, Kiki is wondering why Morgan proposed so suddenly--eventually she will find out it is because he had found out she's Silas' daughter,and not a Q.
    Thank you. Lots happened I didn't see.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Thanks for the updates.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    We missed the first 20 minutes of GH today to watch the closed door of the hospital waiting for the royal baby to come out. Then 2 minutes of ritualized handing over, brief interview. Sheesh! That couldn't be done in the bottom of the screen until they came out?
    Yeah, for me, too. Luckily today Franco seemed to be having flashbacks to some of what we missed.

So, what are they going to do....extract the marrow before the brain surgery? SOmehow I think he has to be mentally with it to sign those forms (sorry, Ava!)... and I'm beting he comes out of the surgery alive but damaged in some way... no memory of Danny or in a coma for a while or turned into a nice person who can hook up with Carly... and we can blame all his bad behavior on the tumor.

I'm glad Carly is putting her foot down on this marriage... what a terrible reason to marry, Kiki---don't marry a guy who will constantly put you in Michael's orbit! And 18 or 19 or whatever Morgan is is way too young to marry if you are an irresponsible and immature as Morgan is, especially for someone who's still dealing with his gambling problem... I'm amazed he hasn't used Ava's credit card for that yet.... Of course for soap story reasons I'm sure it will happen just before Silas tells her he's her dad...

SOD says there's a new male coming on screen... but his name won't begin with J so I guess he can't be Sam's dad... Unless, heaven forbid, ouiji boards can be wrong! And why on earth do they think it is some guy she's met again, since the pregnancy? I don't see why their paths would have crossed...some townie from wherever that boarding school was supposed to be... Certainly doesn't sound like one of the Jacks brothers (although I'd love to see her back with Jax instead of having him pine over Brenda). Speaking of whom, I still think it was meaningful that on her trip out of town she asked for water instead of the free first class champagne...yeah, maybe she was just trying to avoid jet lag...but maybe she really did sleep with Michael and magically already knew she was pregnant (hey, no less weird than Maxie's getting pregnant the day she miscarried)... although I guess it could be Jax's baby. She could return with kid in tow just as Michael and Kiki finally get together....

Well, enough wild speculation, off to bed. At least we know the royal name now and the parents are in seclusion with the kid (and no nanny yet!) so there shouldn't be any major news breaks from England this week.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, it looks from the preview that Franco didn't die on the table (not that I expected them to kill RH off, unless they were free to bring Todd back).

If it comes out that Kiki's vote doesn't count then does Tracy win? Or do everyone's %ages shilft slightly and she still loses? We need a mathematician....

How could Sam's father possibly be either one of the Jax brothers? Sam had an fling with Jax (not Jerry. Forget what his actual first name is). eeeeewwwwwwwww. they have had way too many potential ick storylines happening here lately

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sam had a fling with Jax? Wow, I've missed a lot over the years! Wasn't Jax also married to her mother? I mean I know it was a "fake" marriage, but still... I guess Molly doesn't know this, about the fling?

Anyway, I see no reason to think that "J" is someone in Alexis' life post conception...the Ouiji board didn't say that... don't get why on earth Molly and Rafe think that's true.

Jax was the one who brought Sam to town, if I recall correctly. Her fling with him was before Sonny

Alexis was married to Jax long before Sam had any idea Alexis was her mother. Possibly before Sam was even in Port Charles

+ Reply to Thread