+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree942Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Nik and Britt could be good for each other, you never know.

As long as it keeps Nik away from Elizabeth, and Britt away from Patrick, I'm all for it. They would make a gorgeous couple anyways.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks for the thanks, all---I'll need payback when I'm offline the last 3 weeks of August!

I'm actually liking Britt and Nic together also--man would they have gorgeous kids (in real life)! Now if Nic can forgive her for lying about Patrick's baby (I'm betting with those who think it's actually Dante and Lulu's 2nd embryo) we could have everyone but poor Ellie be happy, at least briefly, once Maxie spills the beans about her baby.

Alexis never even got Sam's dad's name? Not even his first name??? I'll have to check SOD to see what male actor of Alexis' age is coming to town. Since they broke up Sam and her she needs a new partner, one of her baby daddies....

Silas has washed his hair!!! And it looks so much nicer than it did when he first came on and it was in the oily McBain mode.

That was a pretty nasty description of Spinelli!

Well, that certainly was an interesting development to end the show with today.
    He has way too much info about Franco & his past & past relationships & former "dirty" deeds for it to be true. He's either Franco or he's been coached extremely well, & I can't see Jason going along with something like that. But what the heck was that about???
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Well, that certainly was an interesting development to end the show with today.
    He has way too much info about Franco & his past & past relationships & former "dirty" deeds for it to be true. He's either Franco or he's been coached extremely well, & I can't see Jason going along with something like that. But what the heck was that about???
    Oh my goodness! I had to go watch all of today's vids on YouTube to see for myself if you were saying what I thought you were saying. What an episode. If they could all be like today's I would watch it every day.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

My guess is the seizure is having Franco hallucinate that he's Jason---and since he's been obsessed with Jason's life he'll know a lot about him. Since Franco and Jason have never been cast as identical and everyone "sees" this guy as Franco the real Jason would have to have had major plastic surgery and a personality transplant to have been acting/looking the way he has the past few weeks...

I'm also guessing that Maxie's stabbing of Lulu is metaphoric....that is, it will come out that the baby is Maxie's, not Lulu's. Interesting that she is wearing the same outfit in the hallucination and in 'real life".

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    My guess is the seizure is having Franco hallucinate that he's Jason---and since he's been obsessed with Jason's life he'll know a lot about him. Since Franco and Jason have never been cast as identical and everyone "sees" this guy as Franco the real Jason would have to have had major plastic surgery and a personality transplant to have been acting/looking the way he has the past few weeks...

I'm also guessing that Maxie's stabbing of Lulu is metaphoric....that is, it will come out that the baby is Maxie's, not Lulu's. Interesting that she is wearing the same outfit in the hallucination and in 'real life".
    Yeah, I figured it's the 'stabbing her in the back' reference that really applies here.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

I think they found a way to have Kiki and Micheal be together. Silas is probably Kiki's biological father and not Franco.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinafire View Post
    I think they found a way to have Kiki and Micheal be together. Silas is probably Kiki's biological father and not Franco.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking when they passed that look between each other yesterday at General Hospital.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The question is (are), how soon does Brad realize it and who does he try to blackmail about it? Ava? AJ?

+ Reply to Thread