+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree953Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I can't believe no one has posted any comments all week. I've gone back in the office and haven't seen it. Can someone give me a few updates?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was away also, but luckily the VCR worked... haven't watched all the shows yet, but some high lights.... Connie decides to go after Sonny again, jealous of Olivia, and arrives just as. literally, they are starting up the stairs to hit the sheets after some more post 4th kissing.
    Britt has another fight with Patrick/Sabrina at the hospital where she has come to bring a new doll for Emma and catches them kissing...and while she is crying by the elevator Nick comes by (there to be tested for Danny's bone marrow transplant) and comforts her, gives her his number. I agree, I kind of like them together.
    Maxie is having more and more momish feelings for her baby, almost tells Lulu, suggested the name Georgie for the baby to Lulu who said, no , you should save that for YOUR daughter. Then Maxie hallucinates someone who I assume is Georgie sitting at Connie's desk....fade out...
    Ellie is feeling more and more guilty about not telling Spinelli about the baby. Esp. when Spinelli says how much he loves that she has a conscience, how happy he is with her, etc.
    Alexis breaks up with her boyfriend because he won't quit working for Sonny--in fact he realizes he likes it, feels it gives him a purpose, protect and serve. Alexis walks in on him beating up Franco while Sonny watches, to scare Franco into leaving Sonny's kids lone. She is furious as she wants Franco to be tested for marrow. (Franco agrees) TJ kind of realizes what his guardian does. Morgan has left the 3 of them alone in the boathouse so when he sees Franco all beaten up at the hospital he figures it out and warns Sonny. Franco says he ran into a door and ALexis covers as well.
    Kiki and Mikey have another hot kiss at the hospital as they wait to be tested as marrow donors and Brad the slimy technician catches them, realizes it is incest, and as Morgan walks in blackmails them to keep their secret if Michael will have sex with him. Luckily Michael overhears Brad and Britt talking, and although he doesn't know details he catches enough to blackmail Brad back by threatening to tell his grandma, Monica, hospital head.
    I have to believe all this blood testing will reveal that Kiki is NOT a Quartermaine... especially since Ava runs into Silas, an ex of hers , and clearly a bad/sad break up that may in part explaine why Silas is sthe way he is. And the timing was around the time she came to the big city which was also when she was with Franco I believe.
    Silas gets a job as head of oncology at GH so will stay in PC and is being nicer to Sam--goes with her to get her loony tunes nemesis to be tested (she is a cousin of Jason's mom). She agrees if they mail letters to Steven Lars for her, get her a BLT from Kelly's every week, and something else I forget.
    Danny is looking sick again. Lucy and Laura squabble over who's in charge of the company afster Lucy goes behind Laura's back to get Nick to invest. Tracy is still covering, as asked, that Luke is sick and gone looking for a cure. All I can think of right now!
    ilja likes this.

I also suspect that all this testing is going to prove Kiki is most likely the daughter of Silas & not Franco, thus opening the door for her & Mikey & Morgan will go berserk.
    Katydyd likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Thanks so much for the detailed update, PWS. I enjoyed it too!

By the way guys, guess who just showed up on Days of Our Lives --- Jen Lilley, better known to GH fans as the former, temporary fill-in Maxi. I never did care for her as Maxi and I have to say, she's even more obnoxious and 'Maxi-like' in her new role on DOOL.

With all of the changes to ABC soaps and characters, it is difficult to keep up with all of the new actors or new characters with old actors!!! I have watched GH on and off for over 30 years and I am at an all time high for confusion. Can someone please tell me what character the old Todd Manning actor is now portraying? He's not Todd. Is he Jason? Is he Franco? Sorry, I had tuned in during his big come back reveal episode but not again to see who he ended up being! It's probably hopeless to catch me up!

He is Franco, but has turned over a new leaf... has a DVD that shows he didn't rape (? mind fart - Jason's wife), is all into getting to know his daughter, Kiki (aka Starr). He's being shot at by more than one person, beaten up by Sonny's thugs. And oh, so loveable played by the Todd actor. You can't help but fall for him in a way you never would for the old Franco actor. (Well, I wouldn't.)
    Minney and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

It is summer, I am stuck in a hot office all day so I won't be spending my evenings watching TV. In September the story lines will still be the same so I can do a quick catch-up then.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I vote for a Nikolas/Britt pairing too

Odd that we're actually wishing good toward a nasty character like Britt. I guess I'd rather see her turn somewhat sympathetic by finding someone who really is good for her.
    Also, I'd like to see Nikolas in a little more healthy relationship.

I've just never liked the "catch someone by conniving & manipulation & obsession" type of thing.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Thanks so much PWS for catching me up. That was fantabulous!!!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread