+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree937Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    GOOD NEWS for ONE LIFE TO LIVE and ALL MY CHILDREN fans. They're going to be starting on OWN Monday July 15th. Below is the official announcement from the OWN website:

"They're coming to OWN:

You tweeted, you posted on Facebook and Oprah.com—and Oprah heard you. Now, OWN is having a summer fling with soaps! Starting on Monday, July 15, you can watch all-new episodes of All My Children and One Life to Live on OWN.

All-new episodes of All My Children will air at 1 p.m. ET/PT Monday through Thursday.

All new episodes of One Life to Live will air at 3 p.m. ET/PT Monday through Thursday.

Read more: Get Ready for OWN's Summer Soap Fling! - @OWNTV"
    This is one of the few things that actually make me want to get Pay TV. I still miss OLTL & my computer is too old to get it online smoothly.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I'm very happy to hear about these shows being airred on OWN, even though I catch them all the time online, it will be great to get it more exposure for all the fans.

But speaking of GH, the actress playing Connie/Kate is officially out. She's being written off the show! I'm very sad to hear this, I know I might be in the minority here, but I really like Connie and Sonny together. I think Connie is so much more interesting than Olivia. I feel like Olivia is only relevant through her children, and I hate her psychic powers nonsense. But its clear the show feels differently and they're ousting Connie and having Sonny and Olivia rekindle their relationship.

You're correct. That's good news to me.

Now if only they would get rid of the actress playing Ava. She is bringing RH down. I'm getting to where I don't like his scenes when she's in them.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    This is one of the few things that actually make me want to get Pay TV. I still miss OLTL & my computer is too old to get it online smoothly.
    Well then, luckily for you, you will be able to watch OLTL on your tv, on the OWN network.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Getting rid of Connie? How? She runs that magazine where Maxie works...why would she leave town. And I agree, I find Olivia boring...my only interest in her being involved with Sonny would be a triangle thing... Right now it looks like everyone has stopped shooting at Franco, so I don't see them accidentally killing Connie.

I love the idea of Milo finding a job as a trainer for Lucy and finding his "calling"! He's much too much of a sweetie pie, and , in his way, independent thinker, to be an enforcer for Sonny. And that opens him up for romance with women not interested in "bad boys"....though we need to find someone on his IQ level. Loved the squabble with his (real life) brother--sounded so real!

Yeah, Ava...I know she is a wellknown soap actress but there is something very "stagy" about her acting...as if she's acting on stage, not on TV...the posed smoldering looks etc. It's especially bad in scenes with RH when she's being sexy. And those over the shoulder sexy looks...she's going to dislocate something. When she's talking to Kiki she's much more natural. Maybe it's meant to convey she's faking it with RH?
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

Poor Nicholas. Did he do something personally to the producer?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Arrgh, vcr didn't work today and it probably won't be on demand for days...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Different topic--I actually bought Love in Maine by Connie F. on Kindle--decent beach read material, and especially at the start really does read like something written by a teen with sex scenes from Connie shoehorned in. Maine Squeeze by Molly is out in mid August... I'm assuming that will be minus the sex?
    There's also a GH book by "Diane" about Jason. Cutely done reviews for LiM by Kate, for example, and the thanks at the end go to the GH producer and head writer--the latter thought to be the real writer by fans.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Arrgh, vcr didn't work today and it probably won't be on demand for days...
    Recap:
    Morgan had Kiki tied to the bed (consentually). Michael found her & got angry. Morgan walked in & an arguement ensued.
    Milo quit working for Sonny. Shawn didn't quit. Shawn/Carly broke up again for the umpteenth time.
    Olivia snuggled & flirted up to Sonny, bringing up long gone intimate moments. (insert eyeroll-my smileys don't work)
    Britt showed up unannounced at Felica/Mack's 4th barbeque. Everyone uncomfortable. Britt threw Emma's favorite doll & she landed on the flaming barbeque. Doll went up in flames screaming the whole time. (yes. really. the doll). Britt left.
    Liz & AJ & her son spent the 4th & watched fireworks together. They were sweet.
    Nikolas & son went to watch fireworks & he saw Liz/AJ & left quietly.
    Nikolas & son ran into Britt crying & consoled her.

That's about it. At least all I can remember.

For some reason I actually could like Nikolas & Britt together. Both from evil families. Both seem to have a part of them inside that don't want to be like their families. Both going after someone else's person. Both seem to want to find love but just don't pick right.
    Need40winks likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I thought Sonny and Olivia's kiss was hot, hot, hot!!!

+ Reply to Thread