+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree978Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Ah, ok, because she's an expert sniper AND a Jerome, she must be a mob Jerome. I wonder if she was really aiming for Sonny, or for Franco?

I don't know if it is one of the actress's quirks or what she has "chosen" for Ava, but not liking the slinky over the shoulder look she keeps giving. Too 40's vamp for me.
    elleprn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Ah, ok, because she's an expert sniper AND a Jerome, she must be a mob Jerome. I wonder if she was really aiming for Sonny, or for Franco?
    Exactly

Oooh. I hadn't thought about her aiming for Sonny. Although shooting Franco kills two birds with one....bullet. She gets rid of Franco, and points the blame towards rival mob boss Sonny. If the cops hadn't found Shaun's gun, Sonny and company would still be suspect #1 (2 and 3 ). She must have known somehow about the set up, she couldn't just happen to have been prepared at the time of Carly and Franco's dinner.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I loved the turn of events with Luke & Helena today. Way to keep it interesting!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

And Elizabeth calling Carly a slut. Hello, Pot?... meet Kettle.
    Miss Scarlet and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

No GH here due to Aaron Hernandez coverage (charged with murder, held without bail). Someone want to fill me in?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    No GH here due to Aaron Hernandez coverage (charged with murder, held without bail). Someone want to fill me in?
    Luke has some sort of radiation poisoning.
    Patrick & Sabrina have the paternity results. The britch rushed to the hospital to stop them from seeing the results.
    Maxie is falling for the baby. Spinelli confronted her about it.

I'm wondering...what if....The Britch's baby turns out to be Lulu & Dante's from one of those left over eggs. This would allow Maxie to keep her & Spinelli's baby which seems to be where we are heading anyway, Dante & Lulu to get a baby from Britt, & Brittt to have the opportunity to prove she has some human feelings & give up her non Patrick baby.

Thanks! I hope you're right about the babies.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good for everyone but Ellie.... Yeah we speculated about this a while back.

Gut--they didn't announce the outcome of the test but Patrick had a smile on his face, and Britt seemed desperate to stop them...enough to leave her "bedrest" practically over Felix's body.
    There is a new and risky cure at the hospital--chelating the radioactive polonium (I think) ions out of Luke---what they do to get the lead out of kids with lead poisoning---but LUke of course believes Helena that there is no cure at GH and goes off to think of something else.

Duke and Anna asked to be best man, matron of honor at Max and Felicia's wedding ( supposedly Maxie is ok with this). More spec about the Jerome-ness of Ava. Laura has some idea of how to do "more" than just make up with Deception, something better for inner beauty...Lucy thinks it will be running spas...not clear she is right.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, they may not find out for a while but today's show did seem to confirm that it is NOT Patrick's baby---why else would Brit need her mom's help.

Poor Ellie---I really like her. They better find someone to take her mind off Spinelli....

I'd forgotten what was wrong with Jerry Jax...good use of "history".

Am I missing something? Is Ellie lying because she's being blackmailed or threatened by Brit or her mom?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread