+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree972Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    He killed the fake Duke, right? (the pre Faison fake Duke--you'd think Anna would have been a little more wary...)
    Oops - you're right! I forgot that's why Duke is alive now...the man pretending to be Jonathan Paget who turned out to be "Duke" really was Jonathan Paget But, since the Jerome's are the ones who stuck Duke in the Turkish prison, clearly they didn't all die out. I'm still not remembering an Olivia pregnancy - but I"m all on board for Ava being the child or related to Olivia somehow. Ava has the same platinum blond hair as Olivia (obviously more to do with a good colorist than genetics, but whatever, I'll play along ).
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

"Crouching Hormones, Hidden Intellect."
    Katydyd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Maybe a known Jerome. Right now my money's on Ava or Duke (don't ask me why Duke-I just don't trust him).
    I think Franco knows something about Ava that she wants to keep hidden, & vice versa. Their conversation had a lot of undertones to it.
    Quoting my own post.
    If the end of today's episode is to be believed, I called it . Although it may be a red herring of Franco just imagining it.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Nice call Miss Scarlet! Clearly that answers the question of whether Ava is a "Jerome" Jerome Have I mentioned lately how much I am loving GH?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wait, what did I miss? How do we know she is a Jerome Jerome?

Loving the potshots Franco takes at Morgan behind his back (or not!)....and also Tracy's comment the other day about the 30 lbs. or so AJ has gained since last seen.

Looking forward to AJ trying to explain what happened with Carly...

There are no coincidences on soaps. I'd be shocked if Ava wasn't related to those Jeromes.
    Katydyd and ilja like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't enjoy the storylines that pick up from the missing years between the last time I watched and now. I don't know anything about the Jeromes. I am enjoying the angst between Michael and Kiki, Todd/Franco in ANY way shape or form, and Carly flailing in quicksand. She's my favorite "love to hate" character.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Franco and Jason are twins (hmmm how do we know this? Just Heather's say so?), with presumably the same parents (see above discussion of the presumption), the result of an affair Alan Quartermaine had with Susan Moore. This was so long ago I'm wasn't watching yet, so not sure what happened to Susan after the birth, but one way or another Jason wound up being raised by his dad, Alan, and Alan's wife, Monica, mother of AJ (Alan's in wedlock son). For his early years Jason was the "good son" and AJ the bad seed as it were, culminating in a car accident with AJ driving and Jason receiving the brain injury that led to his changing his last name to Morgan and taking up the life of enforcer for Sonny. Jason is now presumed dead, but no body was ever found.

Anyway, back to the twins' birth. Heather says that she was present at the birth (Susan was some relative of hers...cousin?), and that after Jason was born Susan passed out (no doc was in the room) and a 2nd child was born, Franco. Heather sold that child to a childless nurse (am I remembering that right?), so Susan never knew. So, since I think no blood test has been done to show that Franco is Alan's son, we are assuming that Heather was telling the truth, that that's where Franco came from, AND that Susan only slept with Alan, so that his sperm fertilized both egss.

Please corect any errors, those of you who have been more regular viewers!
    I do remember Susan Moore. I always thought AJ was Monica's son.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

AJ is Monica's son

PWS, Ava having the last name "Jerome" and being the sniper that hit Olivia is waaaaay too much coincidence. That was proof enough for me! Clearly she has mob ties - after all, she's obviously a better shot than supposed super-marksman Shaun who completely missed any semblance of a target whatsoever

And Gut - I totally agree! I'm loving the whole Michael/Kiki thing, Franco (RH is so good why prime time or movies haven't snatched him away is beyond me, but I'm counting my blessings here), and Carly. And Lucy and Laura relaunching Deception? Woot!! Lately, my DVR'd epi of GH is the first thing that I watch every night
    elleprn likes this.
    Desiderata

+ Reply to Thread