+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Ok, color me shocked! So Shaun didn't actually shoot Olivia! If the bullet doesn't match the one from Shaun's gun, then there had to be second shooter, right? There's not a question that the gun they have is Shaun's? That fits his statement about having Franco right in his sights and not understanding how he could have been so off. Also nicely leaves the drama of what everyone involved was willing to do, without actually having to pay the - legal - consequences. Not that anyone really pays much on a soap, but this one would have been tricky to wrigglle out of. So who's the real shooter? Maybe one of the (so far) unknown Jerome's?
    Maybe a known Jerome. Right now my money's on Ava or Duke (don't ask me why Duke-I just don't trust him).
    I think Franco knows something about Ava that she wants to keep hidden, & vice versa. Their conversation had a lot of undertones to it.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Oh I hope the rumor is true!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It sure will have to be clever though!!
    As for the second shooter, PWS is right - that only holds if the gun they have is actually Shaun's. I just assumed that it was I certainly hope there's a second shooter. I never even considered that possibility, but it makes sense. It would be easier to count the number of people wanting Franco alive than dead! Let's see.......1. Heather

As for Ava I agree - she's definitely hiding something. But Duke? C'mon.....he dressed up in a tutu and let Emma make him all purty so they could dance. How bad can he be?
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

at the image of Duke sneaking out in his tutu to shoot Olivia.... On the other hand we DO know he was in the hotel. On the 3rd hand Emma was keeping him busy. On the 4th hand wasn't there a shot of the two of them asleep on the couch? Maybe Emma fell asleep and he snuck out.

SOD had a reference to Duke having impregnated one of the Jeromes....what happened to that baby? Anyone watching then? That was in my years of not watching. I missed the whole Jerome era.

How old is Ava supposed to be? Would she have been a sister or cousin of the impregnated Jerome? Or could she be a child of that woman?
    libgirl2 and Katydyd like this.

Oh I didn't remember Duke getting one of them pregnant - but that would be kinda awesome if Ava was his daughter! Soaps are so fast and loose with ages and time lines it could work I watched during the Jerome era, and remember liking Olivia - or at least the actress. She went on to play Alex Olanov on OLTL. And as mentioned way up thread, Julian Jerome is the bio dad of Bobbie's adopted son Lucas....who needs to hurry up and make his way back to PC so Felix can actually have a relationship instead of a creepy stalker/lackey to the Britch!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Right...another Olivia... Yes, I agree, where is Lucas? Is he going to turn up to be part of the young 'uns' summer stories?

OK, Ava is old enough to have finished college and been working in an art house when she got pregnant with now college aged Kiki, who I guess is probably 18 or 19, like Morgan? So that would make her at least 40 by logic. I don't see how Duke could be her dad...that would make him in his 60's....to be the grandfather of someone nearly 20...surely he's not meant to be that old? Although wait, Anna is a grandmother of a 4 year old or so, and even if she was young when she had Robin, Robyn had been to med school before she had Emma....but still I'm guessing Anna would be around in her 50's by soap logic. Well, I guess Duke could be older than Anna... OK so Ava could be Duke's daughter by Olivia Jerome---unless of course someone here remembers what happened to the Olivia/Duke baby....miscarried, still born, adopted by someone? Duke doesn't act as if he has a missing child, he must think it is dead I'd guess.

Now, if true, does Ava know?

We really need someone to find out what happened to the Olivia/Duke baby!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, I turned to Google....I don't see any evidence that Olivia and Duke were ever involved. BUT Duke's sister was raped by Edge a supposed Jerome relation...(she killed the rapist), so maybe Ava could be Duke's niece....
    2boysmom likes this.

Hee I just Googled too and couldn't find anything about a baby. But, I had forgotten that Julian Jerome was the one that "killed" Duke. Supposedly he died too, but maybe he's only as "dead" as Duke....
    Desiderata

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He killed the fake Duke, right? (the pre Faison fake Duke--you'd think Anna would have been a little more wary...)

But yeah, on a soap unless they show your body sliding into the crematorium oven you're not really dead....and even then...that's practically what happened with Robin. Well, maybe if they take out your heart and give it to someone else...

Actually when you think about it, Franco gained a heart when James Franco was replaced by Roger Howarth

At least to us RH diehard fans.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Hee I just Googled too and couldn't find anything about a baby. But, I had forgotten that Julian Jerome was the one that "killed" Duke. Supposedly he died too, but maybe he's only as "dead" as Duke....
    I tried again under "Olivia Jerome pregnant"....and this time found an ancient youtube video of Duke and Olivia going to see a NYC doc recommended by Alan Q to Duke, because Olivia is claiming she is pregnant (but wants nothing from Duke). They have had sex but Duke doesn't believe she's pregnant until the doc comes out of the exam room with her and confirms it. (Anna is also pregnant and with Duke at this time) What's puzzling is that the video is described as being about how we learn that Olivia is NOT pregnant. I also went back and checked the SOD comment.... It says in 1988 Olivia was pregnant by Duke after a night of drunken sex. Soo... of course Olivia could have been faking it somehow, could have been pregnant by someone else, etc., but at least then she was thought to be pregnant, by Duke. That would make the child in his/her mid 20's , but with SORAS could be Ava I guess..... No one remembers what happened with Olivia's baby? Anna miscarried hers.

+ Reply to Thread