+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 516 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: General Hospital

I spoilered it for those who may not have seen the preview.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2300197;
    is it really considered a spoiler since they already showed it? I saw the preview myself and I like what I see, finally, something relatively interesting going on for the more slightly boring couples on gh....lol
    No but I made it a spoiler just to be safe.

OMG Nikolas yesterday speaking that foreign language whatever it was

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2302868;
    No but I made it a spoiler just to be safe.

OMG Nikolas yesterday speaking that foreign language whatever it was
    That was Greek (or it was supposed to be) Nicholas is full-blooded Greek born in Greece and a bonified Greek Prince although he has denounced his royal heritage which is why Grandma Helena is so furious with him and constantly trying to ruin him. When Alexis brought up yesterday that this guy (Craig) may be in cahoots with Helena and Nicholas said no way, I found myself yelling at the screen. I've been convinced of that for a while now. Why else would he choose Nicholas out of all the other Metrocourt hostages to torment? Any thoughts?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2303969;
    That was Greek (or it was supposed to be) Nicholas is full-blooded Greek born in Greece and a bonified Greek Prince although he has denounced his royal heritage which is why Grandma Helena is so furious with him and constantly trying to ruin him.
    Yeah I knew all that I just couldn't tell the language. Your theory makes sense!

FORT Newbie
    I'm a week or so behind so this may have been revealed by now, but has anything more come out on the new guy Logan. Based on his demeanor, voice and interest in sticking it to him, I'm thinking this is some long lost son of Scott Baldwin. If you haven't thought of that, look at him and listen to him carefully. He's almost doing a Scotty impression.

I don't know this to be true, just speculating and wanted to see if anyone else had the same idea. Again, I'm behind, so if this is true it might have been revealed by now.

I only saw part of the episode, but what I heard was Russian. Since I took 2 1/2 years of Russian in college, I could understand what Nik was saying. Maybe there's some overlap with Greek and Russian like there is with Russian and some languages in Eastern Europe

I'm over this whole Craig storyline. I'll be happy when it's over and, frankly, I'm actually sick of Helena too. I can't believe I feel that way, but I do!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I did not watch Gh this week, but I plan to try to get caught up on some of the eps with Soapnet tomorrow.

I loved Mr. Craig, anything that keeps him on the show is a good thing. Especially since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ted King (Alcazar) quit

I am so over the Jax-Carly-Sonny love triangle. Jax is waaay too good for Carly. Give him someone new to fall in love with or let him work with Alexis in a fight for her daughters and have them fall in love for real this time.

I am lost on this whole blackmail scheme, but I am so glad Scotty is back. He was a good guy a long time ago, so I am betting there is more to why he killed Rick than what we have heard so far.

Jason is getting more and more annoying every time I see him. I just do not get the appeal of his character or his portrayer. He has got to be one of the most uninteresting actors I have ever seen. He and Sam can both go, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2304685;
    I only saw part of the episode, but what I heard was Russian. Since I took 2 1/2 years of Russian in college, I could understand what Nik was saying. Maybe there's some overlap with Greek and Russian like there is with Russian and some languages in Eastern Europe

I'm over this whole Craig storyline. I'll be happy when it's over and, frankly, I'm actually sick of Helena too. I can't believe I feel that way, but I do!
    I thought that Nikolas was a Russian prince as well as coming from the Greek Isles, and that he speaks Russian, Greek and English. So I thought he was speaking Russian-thanks for confirming that.

I'm also completely over the Craig storyline. I can't believe he's back. Forcing Robin and Nikolas together just seems stupid, although since both Robin/Patrick and Nicolas/Emily as couples were boring me perhaps this will make it better. This show has been boring me quite a bit lately. I've been considering taking a break for awhile. Since I sometimes fast forward through more of the show than I watch it would seem to be time.

Maybe they'll throw Patrick and Emily together now.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2305891;
    Jason is getting more and more annoying every time I see him. I just do not get the appeal of his character or his portrayer. He has got to be one of the most uninteresting actors I have ever seen. He and Sam can both go, please!
    I agree with you there, Jason shows no emotion at all, he's like a robot.
    Last edited by karna68; 04-03-2007 at 08:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread