+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1032Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Nah, Felix isn't a problem.

I hope y'all are right. I just figured that they brought on Kiki's mom for Luke.
    You may be right there...after all, what's a soap without a good love triangle?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I don't know... I think Tracy is through being in competition for Luke--been there, done that, never ends well for her. After her declaration the other day I don't really want to see her humiliated again. Maybe we need a new guy for her if it isn't going to be Luke. Almost sorry her last mob boyfriend bit the dust--he at least really seemed to like her for her.
    Ava is a bit too much the self conscious vamp for me....hopefully Luke won't be lured in by that. Even though Duke made it really clear he was taken she couldn't stop with the vampy slither today.
    OK, enough with Starr, urr, Kiki, being caught with her clothes off or at least half off, or in a bath towel. I'd find this attraction just as believable if she were dressed when he walks in on her.

Re the changing horses issue--well, it does happen, or happen especially for women, that they love "the person" and the sex of the body is not so relevant, so it appears that they are "changing horses"...but in Tracy's case...well, that just doesn't seem to be the case. But, we'll see.
    Last edited by PWS; 06-20-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Twins with different dads would work...except then it totally erases the Q connection....making both Franco and Kiki's shares completely irrelevant I don't see how they can pull it off. Maybe they're just going to try and really play up the half cousins part and see if the audience eventually gets over the ick factor? I mean, unless they revisit the whole AJ paternity and it turns out the birthmark was a fluke and someone switched the paternity tests and he really is Rick's son. But then AJ and Michael are no longer Q's....

And ilja, we definitely have different views...but that's ok I don't think you're going to have bail...Tracy and Monica? It'll never happen. Now Alice might be a different story.... But I think it's pretty clear they're going down a Tracy/Luke path. So don't leave yet! There's plenty of other good stuff going on

But if AJ turned out to be Rick's son 1) there would be no more battle for ELQ. and 2) he would be related in some manner to Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    But if AJ turned out to be Rick's son 1) there would be no more battle for ELQ. and 2) he would be related in some manner to Elizabeth
    Oh man that just made me sick even though I would perfer Elizabeth with Nickolas.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Okay I maybe late to the party...who is Franco's mother???
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Franco and Jason are twins (hmmm how do we know this? Just Heather's say so?), with presumably the same parents (see above discussion of the presumption), the result of an affair Alan Quartermaine had with Susan Moore. This was so long ago I'm wasn't watching yet, so not sure what happened to Susan after the birth, but one way or another Jason wound up being raised by his dad, Alan, and Alan's wife, Monica, mother of AJ (Alan's in wedlock son). For his early years Jason was the "good son" and AJ the bad seed as it were, culminating in a car accident with AJ driving and Jason receiving the brain injury that led to his changing his last name to Morgan and taking up the life of enforcer for Sonny. Jason is now presumed dead, but no body was ever found.

Anyway, back to the twins' birth. Heather says that she was present at the birth (Susan was some relative of hers...cousin?), and that after Jason was born Susan passed out (no doc was in the room) and a 2nd child was born, Franco. Heather sold that child to a childless nurse (am I remembering that right?), so Susan never knew. So, since I think no blood test has been done to show that Franco is Alan's son, we are assuming that Heather was telling the truth, that that's where Franco came from, AND that Susan only slept with Alan, so that his sperm fertilized both egss.

Please corect any errors, those of you who have been more regular viewers!

Thanks, PWS.
    I didn't realize all of that. Unless there's more to this story, I'm amazed that the Q's just blindly believed Heather, someone who is well known for lying constantly. Not to mention certifiably crazy & a chronic troublemaker.
    Not that a DNA test would do any good. Not in that hospital. Or any Soap hospital, for that matter.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Ok, color me shocked! So Shaun didn't actually shoot Olivia! If the bullet doesn't match the one from Shaun's gun, then there had to be second shooter, right? There's not a question that the gun they have is Shaun's? That fits his statement about having Franco right in his sights and not understanding how he could have been so off. Also nicely leaves the drama of what everyone involved was willing to do, without actually having to pay the - legal - consequences. Not that anyone really pays much on a soap, but this one would have been tricky to wrigglle out of. So who's the real shooter? Maybe one of the (so far) unknown Jerome's?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Ok, color me shocked! So Shaun didn't actually shoot Olivia! If the bullet doesn't match the one from Shaun's gun, then there had to be second shooter, right? There's not a question that the gun they have is Shaun's? That fits his statement about having Franco right in his sights and not understanding how he could have been so off. Also nicely leaves the drama of what everyone involved was willing to do, without actually having to pay the - legal - consequences. Not that anyone really pays much on a soap, but this one would have been tricky to wrigglle out of. So who's the real shooter? Maybe one of the (so far) unknown Jerome's?
    What?!? Sean's bullet did not hit Olivia?

Does that mean the other side of Connie came back?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, the gun the police found didn't shoot Olivia. Assuming that gun was Shaun's gun (I actually just thought it was an old gun from some other crime in mobbed up PC!), then someone else shot Olivia.Good catch, Katydyd! I only caught Shaun's comment about how badly he missed that he hit Olivia. So where did Shaun's bullet go?

Re our spec about how TPTB could get Michael and Kiki together SOD has an interesting rumor
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they say that there is going to be a clever twist that allows it--but only a rumor
    . It will be interesting to see if any of us are right. Certainly they are setting Morgan up to be the jerk that gets dumped.

Looking forward to hearing how Liz handles the tape she just heard---and Nick is cleared of "interfering" --nicely played, GH!

+ Reply to Thread