+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Rafe has got to be 16/17 so isn't he of an age where he can decide where and with whom he wants to live with?
    I have a friend who's currently going through this. It's a custody battle after divorce. Two of the 3 children are in their teens, in high school. They all 3 adamantly want to live with Mom & have big problems with Dad.
    It makes no difference. It is entirely up to the courts until they turn 18. Both primary custody residence & shared custody time are all up to the courts.
    I was surprised to learn this. The children, even teens, have no say at all.

I could imagine that with one party being blood relative & the other no relation at all, it would be even more so.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And they did a great job of bringing us all back in for the nurses' ball, too.

What are your guesses, ilja, that are driving you away?

The half first cousin thing---not that we didn't see it coming, but, given that Starr and Michael have a lot of chemistry I don't see how they can get past it other than to de Quartermaine one them.... Maybe Ava cheated on Franco?
    It has to do with Tracy changing horses at this time in her life.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    It has to do with Tracy changing horses at this time in her life.
    What horses did she change?
    I haven't been watching for that long & I haven't noticed.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I didn't get that one either, ilja.???? You mean Tracy's being kind of nice? Looking for true love?

Well, finally we see Silas settling in PC---thanks to Lucy's rant??? Huh...

I didn't know that even late teen kids got no vote, I thought after 12 or so they would take the kid's wishes into account somewhat--although people you've know for at most two months vs. blood kin, maybe not.

I wonder if they will ever do a blood test on Kiki....or even on Franco. After all, technically it is possible for twins to have two different dads, and it is not as if they were identical. I guess they wouldn't worry about Kiki as her % is now irrelevant...

Twins with different fathers - absolutely possible! Good catch.
    Count your blessings!

I don't really like to talk about controversial issues on this board since I come here for escapism which is why I was trying to not be too direct in my response. I am suspecting that they are setting things up for Tracy to find her great love right under her own roof or to be more accurate, she is under hers.

I would rather not discuss this further since I also suspect that I am quite different than many on this board when it comes to my personal deeply held beliefs. I like getting to know people who are different from me and am doing my best to keep most of my posts light-hearted.

Twins with different dads would work...except then it totally erases the Q connection....making both Franco and Kiki's shares completely irrelevant I don't see how they can pull it off. Maybe they're just going to try and really play up the half cousins part and see if the audience eventually gets over the ick factor? I mean, unless they revisit the whole AJ paternity and it turns out the birthmark was a fluke and someone switched the paternity tests and he really is Rick's son. But then AJ and Michael are no longer Q's....

And ilja, we definitely have different views...but that's ok I don't think you're going to have bail...Tracy and Monica? It'll never happen. Now Alice might be a different story.... But I think it's pretty clear they're going down a Tracy/Luke path. So don't leave yet! There's plenty of other good stuff going on
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If it turns out to be twins with different dads they won't reveal it until Franco and Kiki are otherwise well integrated...maybe Franco is dating someone, and, obviously, Kiki can be involved with Michael...

ilja---I suppose anything is possible, it is a soap, but I think that option is pretty unlikely. If there's one thing you can say about Tracy it's that she's into men. She's a "lusty" woman, so I suppose if there were no men around she'd turn to a woman, but based on what we've seen so far, over many many years, her atraction has always been to guys, and very macho guys at that usually. Of course soaps are not beyond revisionist history, but... I agree with Katydyd, it's much more likely that they are sending her down the Luke path. So, while you and I have different views on this issue, I don't think you need to drop GH for that just yet. Unless Felix is the issue....

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't really like to talk about controversial issues on this board since I come here for escapism which is why I was trying to not be too direct in my response. I am suspecting that they are setting things up for Tracy to find her great love right under her own roof or to be more accurate, she is under hers.

I would rather not discuss this further since I also suspect that I am quite different than many on this board when it comes to my personal deeply held beliefs. I like getting to know people who are different from me and am doing my best to keep most of my posts light-hearted.
    I certainly hope they're not going there. I have no problem with how a character is set up originally. But both are long time established characters. I'd get plenty ticked too if TPTB decide to change who they are like that.

I agree: no horse changing allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    If it turns out to be twins with different dads they won't reveal it until Franco and Kiki are otherwise well integrated...maybe Franco is dating someone, and, obviously, Kiki can be involved with Michael...

ilja---I suppose anything is possible, it is a soap, but I think that option is pretty unlikely. If there's one thing you can say about Tracy it's that she's into men. She's a "lusty" woman, so I suppose if there were no men around she'd turn to a woman, but based on what we've seen so far, over many many years, her atraction has always been to guys, and very macho guys at that usually. Of course soaps are not beyond revisionist history, but... I agree with Katydyd, it's much more likely that they are sending her down the Luke path. So, while you and I have different views on this issue, I don't think you need to drop GH for that just yet. Unless Felix is the issue....
    Nah, Felix isn't a problem.

I hope y'all are right. I just figured that they brought on Kiki's mom for Luke.

+ Reply to Thread