+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I do so dislike Carly. Dispicable woman she!
    Need40winks and Imperfect1 like this.

Oh I love Carly or I did when the original actress played her.

I'm also glad that Sonny threatened her life. She deserves that. Who does she think she is to order someone's death? Not that it's okay when Sonny does it but Carly is now a mobster? If I didn't like Olivia so much, I would want her to die just to make Carly have to face the music.

Of course, there's also Michael who would not let Sonny do what he threatened. And of course, it would be Michael who would get killed by mistake instead of Carly.

Yeah, Sonny needs to learn as well.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

The problem with Carly & people like Carly (in real life) is that will never acknowledge that they are wrong about anything. There is always an excuse or a finger to point in other directions. I love to see these types of people brought down. It is one of my joys in life.

Perhaps it is just the name Carly. The girl playing Eva was Carly on As The World Turns & she wasn't very likeable either. And I never liked Carly Simon either. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Am I the only one that would like to see Sonny and Olivia together for a change? I'm not sure if it can work but I really like the actress who plays Olivia and I would like to see her role beefed up a bit.
    You're not the only one, ilja. I'd love to see Sonny with Olivia. I'd rather see him with her, than Connie.
    ilja likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Not necessarily...some people decide to change careers after going to school for something else. My daughter and a friend's daughter being 2 of them. My daughter finished nursing school at 26-27.
    No, I meant if you just go straight through, wouldn't 27 be old to just be finishing...which seems to imply there's some kind of gap there. Sabrina has said/implied she always wanted to be a nurse I think, so no changing majors for her. Gives her some "space" to have a little mystery for the future.

I am finding this jumping back and forth from the death beds as it were in the hospital (Olivia, Danny) to the love bed (Patrick/Sabrina) a bit jarring.

It's a 5 year Bachelor of Science degree. Then a 3 year Master's of Science and also a PhD if one is headed in that direction.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It would be interesting to know how old Felix is meant to be, for comparison. So 18+5+3=26, so she could have just earned her Master's. Ditto Felix.

So I'm guessing Felix is not out to the parents yet.

Felix' sister is another unlikeable girl

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Felix' sister is another unlikeable girl
    I don't care for her either. She looks to old to be in high school.

I really can't can't get into the Patrick/Sabrina romance. Sometimes I like couples that come together, but this one just doesn't gel with me. I'm not sure who I picture Patrick with, but I would sure like to see Kimberly McCullough come back. That was a perfect match.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, somehow the bed scenes, which should have been so romantic...seemed onesided...her being all "I can't believe you're with me!" Ugh, girl, you never let on the relationship is so one sided! Show a little confidence! Yes, she's younger and less experienced than he is, but she's 27, she's had a boyfriend, act like it!

+ Reply to Thread