+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 537 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133533 ... LastLast
Like Tree1163Likes

Thread: General Hospital

I think they went over the "her infecting him" thing a long time ago didn't they? Patrick was like, "don't worry I've got condoms and spermicide" or something like that. There was talk about Emily, Carly and Elizabeth possibly getting infected but since Robin is on a cocktail her viral load is low, but anyone coming in contact with her blood should still be tested just to be safe.

I was noticing something the other day. They have recast the security/computer tech/whatever dude that works for Jason and Sonny, the one that is Epiphany's son. I recognized him as having played Jamal on Port Charles. Then it dawned on me that there have been a ton of PC actors showing up on GH.

First there was Kelly Monaco. Forgot her PC characters name already
    professor Marquez was Ricky on PC
    Laney played Jamal's love interest at the end of the show. I seem to recall she was some sort of werewolf. but he was a vampire. my, that show was silly.
    Now the actor who played Jamal is on there
    And I may be missing somebody

I just wish they had found room on GH to bring back Lucy and Kevin when they cancelled PC

How did Robin end up in Nikolas' house helping Mr. Craig? My satelite feed went crazy for a few minutes so I think I either missed it, or they never showed it. I'm not sure why I even want to know as I am fast forwarding through much of that storyline.

justCoz.... I wonder if they didn't show it, because I missed it, too. At one moment she was crying as she made Patrick leave the house. The next moment it seems she was at Nicholas' with Mr. Craig. Maybe we both blinked??
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2295306;
    justCoz.... I wonder if they didn't show it, because I missed it, too. At one moment she was crying as she made Patrick leave the house. The next moment it seems she was at Nicholas' with Mr. Craig. Maybe we both blinked??
    Maybe! I thought I only missed a little bit of the show when LuLu was outside with Spinelli. Maybe we are supposed to assume that she's pushing Patrick away for the same reason Nikolas is pushing Emily away?

I'm sure everyone should know by now if they saw today's show, but if not they explained the whole Mr. Craig and Robin today..so they didnt show it last time i would assume... basically...Robin and Patrick were fighting and Robin left to Nicholas to ask him for a place to stay...and out pops Mr. Craig.

I don't see Nick pushing Emily away. He kicked her and the Spencer duo out because Craig was there and he didn't want any of them to get hurt or to know that there was any danger. Especially Lucky since Lucky seems to always want to play hero no matter how dangerous it is and Emily because I truly think that if Emily died, that would be the end of Nicholas emotionally. He would totally shut down if he lost her. Well, he may still fight for the sake of Spencer.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I can't remember if it was on soapnet or abc but they showed a clip of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nik and Robin on the sofa kissing and Emily walking in

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2299171;
    I can't remember if it was on soapnet or abc but they showed a clip of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nik and Robin on the sofa kissing and Emily walking in
    If you saw the previews, that is merely a ploy.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Craig tells Robin and Nicholas to fake a romance. I'm assuming that Emily's life is being threatened. Probably Patrick's as well. So when you see that, it's not real. They're doing it to go along with Craig's demands.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

is it really considered a spoiler since they already showed it? I saw the preview myself and I like what I see, finally, something relatively interesting going on for the more slightly boring couples on gh....lol

+ Reply to Thread