+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1140Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Would someone write a brief recap of today's episode, if anything interesting happened? I didn't go home for lunch, so didn't get to watch it.
    From what the spoilers predict, I'll tape tomorrow so I don't miss the first 10-15 minutes as I always do.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    So who is Todd Manning now that he can't be Todd Manning & what connection does he have to all these people?
    I don't know who he is, but I could throw out a guess...but I don't know how to make a spoiler box.

I will come back tomorrow and let you know if I guessed right...

Click to see Spoiler:
    He's Jason Morgan with his memory back.

I would do a recap for you Miss Scarlet but I did not get to see most of it thanks to an important phone call coming through right when I sat down to watch. It never fails.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Everybody began to gather at The Haunted Star & right at the end of the show the mystery man appeared!

Luke collapsed on Tracy's floor after a heart to heart & a celebratory shot!

Carly went off on Lulu cause she didn't know who it was that rented the boat for the party!

Dante came to the rescue of Lulu & took her home... To their apartment!

Kiki's mom showed up & is ready to spill the beans about Franco being her Daddy!

At the end of the show Morgan was logging onto yet another poker site!

And that's all I can remember

Thanks Razorbacker

Supposedly tomorrow MysteryMan reveals who he is.
    I've heard a number of possibilities. TPTB are really doing a good job of keeping a tight wrap on this. If there's anything out there definitively telling, I haven't seen it. Everyone is still guessing.

Supposedly Lulu has more memories too, although I have no idea what or if they're just brief flashes like before.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I still say she's pregnant with Stavros's child, although that's not a spoiler, just a wild guess on my part.
    Last edited by Miss Scarlet; 05-28-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He's Jason Morgan with his memory back.

I would do a recap for you Miss Scarlet but I did not get to see most of it thanks to an important phone call coming through right when I sat down to watch. It never fails.
    I don't understand that spoiler, sorry. It's too abtuse for simple folks like me.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I don't understand that spoiler, sorry. It's too abtuse for simple folks like me.
    I'm guessing the character Roger Howarth is playing now that he can no longer be Todd Manning thanks to that stupid online soap.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm also guessing that he is the one that organized the party.

As for the memory part, remember Jason forgot who he was in that wreck with his brother AJ and that is when he changed from being a doctor Jason Quartermaine to a mobster Jason Morgan.

Roger Howarth is great at taking flawed, seemingly reprehensible characters and making you root for them. But the two characters it seems he might most likely be - Jerry Jax or Franco - are just plain evil. Howarth plays a fantastic anti-hero. Those two are just "anti" period. Plus, why would they recast either character when Sebastian Roche is popular and available as Jerry, and the Franco character was literally created for James Franco? I suppose they they could concoct some far fetched back story of why Jerry was forced to turned so dark - he did start out as just a "bad boy" when they first brought him on....but they'll have huge obstacles to overcome to give him any rooting value. As for Franco - there's no redeeming or rooting for a serial killer (unless you're Dexter, but that's a whole other discussion ) And Jason - I think RH is too old to play the current AJ's younger brother. My (very slim) hope is he'll be some other character from way back when...but whoever he turns out to be, all the speculation will end today!! Kudos to the writers for keeping the secret so well under wraps and keeping us all guessing!!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I missed the beginning of the show where he revealed himself. Somebody tell me please, who is he?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I missed the beginning of the show where he revealed himself. Somebody tell me please, who is he?
    Yup, it's who I was thinking....Franco

But that is just plain weird to me. But since KiKi (Lauren) is really his daughter, they had to bring in that story line.

I love Roger Howarth, but I wish he wasn't Franco.

Edit...he is pretty funny though, with the one liners, that only Roger Howarth can do. Sometimes I wonder if he ad-libs some of his lines.
    Last edited by crzndeb; 05-29-2013 at 05:33 PM.
    PA Snow Bunny and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread