+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree953Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I didn't like Todd's big ear that his new haircut showcased.
    Minney likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    It's really just speculation since there was no resolution, but Starr and Michael revisited the crash site on the anniversary of Cole and Hope's death, and while they were there they were being watched by someone. Then there was the break up phone call. I really hope they tie up this loose end.

I was thinking Morgan and Lauren would be together since she might be the real Jeromearoundtheworld, but now that you said that, I agree, they are family and that would be weird. lol

I really don't think the online soaps will fail. I enjoy them both immensely! I was really hesitant at first since some of the big names weren't gonna be around, but they are really good and of great quality. I can't say officially how they're doing, but I love them! If they do fail, I just ask for a proper conclusion, what they did to fans originally was devastating. The cliffhanger conclusion that was suppose to lead up to the revival that initially didn't happen was horrible.
    I don't want them to fail and more then likely this is the wave of the future.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Meant to say the other day---how funny was Tracy telling Nicholas to put on a shirt and stop walking around without hsi clothes like some kind of soap opera hunk!

And I am still wondering if Anna is being sick back in PC--that would tell us which relish was the culprit. It doesn't seem like any normal kind of food poisoning, it hit so fast.
    Thought the Chew people did a good job of seeming like they normally do---I often catch a minute or two of the show as I wait for GH to start.
    ilja likes this.

As much as I wanted the OLTL actors to return to GH, I'm sort of non-plussed about them being three doppelgangers for their OLTL characters. Cheesy, even for a soap. I want TODD, not some other character played by Roger Howarth. Lame.

I watched part of today's episode with the closed captioning on while I was in the middle of a dentist appointment. When people started heaving on The Chew, the closed captioning said [vomits] I was a little distracted what with the drilling and water and stuff all going on in my mouth, so I feel like I missed things. I need to go back and watch it without all those distractions!

Is it wrong that I want Britt to be pregnant with an alien baby that has to claw its way out of her belly, killing her in the process?
    Katydyd and ilja like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Meant to say the other day---how funny was Tracy telling Nicholas to put on a shirt and stop walking around without hsi clothes like some kind of soap opera hunk!

And I am still wondering if Anna is being sick back in PC--that would tell us which relish was the culprit. It doesn't seem like any normal kind of food poisoning, it hit so fast.
    Thought the Chew people did a good job of seeming like they normally do---I often catch a minute or two of the show as I wait for GH to start.
    stop and laugh.gif I totally missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    As much as I wanted the OLTL actors to return to GH, I'm sort of non-plussed about them being three doppelgangers for their OLTL characters. Cheesy, even for a soap. I want TODD, not some other character played by Roger Howarth. Lame.

I watched part of today's episode with the closed captioning on while I was in the middle of a dentist appointment. When people started heaving on The Chew, the closed captioning said [vomits] I was a little distracted what with the drilling and water and stuff all going on in my mouth, so I feel like I missed things. I need to go back and watch it without all those distractions!

Is it wrong that I want Britt to be pregnant with an alien baby that has to claw its way out of her belly, killing her in the process?
    You two are killing me too early in the morning.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I want Todd too, and Starr and John..... not terribly happy with this. I like Todd not pining for Blair (been there too many times already) and moving on.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I was really disappointed today to see that Michael Easton (former John McBain) still had his long stringy greasy looking hair. I thought from previous pictures that he got a haircut & was pleasantly surprised at the "new" him. But today it became apparent that he just had it pulled back in a dopy looking little ponytail.

The jury's still out on the new characters. So far the guys just seem to be grumpy & lurking. Kristin (former Starr) seems to be overacting quite a lot, probably to differentiate from Starr.

I'm ready for the whole relish story to be over. It has been fun, but it's getting really old.(Kind of like the relish ) The whole Britt story is also gotten old. I prefer a regular nasty vengeful b*tch to a desperate man hungry chaser. At least the former is a strong woman, the latter is just pathetic. I want that pregnancy dead & gone! I want a miscarriage.
    Relax, it's a fictional soap pregnancy. I'd never wish that on real people.
    elleprn likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I think it's safe to say all of us would prefer Todd Manning, Starr Manning, John McBain to the three new characters, but ABC and Prospect Park are not having it. If I remember correctly, ABC has the actors contracts while Prospect Park have the rights to the characters(?)...They should put their differences aside for the fans already, easier said than done I'm sure.
    Katydyd and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    I think it's safe to say all of us would prefer Todd Manning, Starr Manning, John McBain to the three new characters, but ABC and Prospect Park are not having it. If I remember correctly, ABC has the actors contracts while Prospect Park have the rights to the characters(?)...They should put their differences aside for the fans already, easier said than done I'm sure.
    Yeah, I don't think we can ever count on people in show business - especially showrunners - to behave like mature adults.
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re Kiki....seriously, this is a Vassar student? Vassar should sue. She's acting like some kind of slut from the wrong side of the tracks, when clearly her mom has been moving in "cultured" circles and presumably brought her up with enough manners not to climb all over her supposed boyfriend in front of his brother and dad.

Well, at least her being involved with Morgan and not Michael gets us past the semi incest issue.

Re the new doctor...I totally agree about the hair. Slimy looking. Also the new style, besides looking stupid, emphasizes his weak chin.

+ Reply to Thread