+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I guess I haven't been watching very much lately. I missed the part about Vanderbilt. Has any kid been SORAS'ed as much as Morgan? He was born less than 10 years ago and now he's at least 18.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Can answer my own question---Michael is supposed to be the older brother. Morgan seems like an idiotic teenager... but cute.
    I keep forgetting that Sam and Carly are supposed to be enemies because they get along so well now that Jason is out of the picture.

So did Edward take out the guards?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Can answer my own question---Michael is supposed to be the older brother. Morgan seems like an idiotic teenager... but cute.
    I keep forgetting that Sam and Carly are supposed to be enemies because they get along so well now that Jason is out of the picture.

So did Edward take out the guards?
    No, they got a whif of pickle Eddie & it knocked them out. Wait till Mario Batelli passes out on the chew.
    PWS likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    No, they got a whif of pickle Eddie & it knocked them out. Wait till Mario Batelli passes out on the chew.

I am curious to see what happens with the relish war--I assume Tracy is going to get there. We know she has the original recipe and AJ a modified version, which Anna seemed to love, so they may both be good. Or, given the way Anna was chowing down on AJ's version we'll next see Anna getting her stomach pumped because of whatever substitutions AJ made to the recipe.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

GH has gotten so bizzarely ridiculous that with each new development, all I can do is shake my head and roll my eyes. I've been such a huge, huge GH fan for sooooooo many years, that this is heartbreaking. All I can do is follow along here at FORT. Every time I even attempt to watch an episode, I can't get through the first ten minutes without saying to myself, OMG, I just can't bear to watch this.

I'm the same way Imperfect. I also gave up on Days Of Our Lives.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Today's episode brought back three familiar faces!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Kristen's new character is probably the missing quatermaine heir, Michael Easton as a doctor is pretty interesting, Roger's character seems to be someone in competition with AJ and Tracey sabotaging the relish wars. While I'm thrilled to see these actors again, I really wished they could've shared the characters or just transplant them all together.

I'm really disappointed Starr Manning's fate is left up in the air. It was heavily implied that Cole survived the car explosion, but nothing has been mentioned on OLTL or GH. I know she broke up with Michael over the phone...but nothing else.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Huh,,,, I didn't get that implication ...you mean in her phone call with Michael? Well, that would explain why she broke up with him so abruptly!

OK it's after 3 even on the West Coast, so I can't help but say....They're baaaack!

If "Starr" is now Lauren Frank what kind of cousin is she to Michael? They are both Quartermaines.... let's see...Franco is Jason's twin, which makes him AJ's half brother...so Lauren and Michael are half first cousins, no? A little too close to be "kissin' cousins" in the literal sense.

And the former Todd looks so much younger without the scar and the grungy hair... So I guess it was he and not Edward who took out Tracy's guards? So he's on Tracy's side?

Confusing. So if the online soaps fail, what will happen to the ALL the characters? Does anyone know how they're doing?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

It's really just speculation since there was no resolution, but Starr and Michael revisited the crash site on the anniversary of Cole and Hope's death, and while they were there they were being watched by someone. Then there was the break up phone call. I really hope they tie up this loose end.

I was thinking Morgan and Lauren would be together since she might be the real Jeromearoundtheworld, but now that you said that, I agree, they are family and that would be weird. lol

I really don't think the online soaps will fail. I enjoy them both immensely! I was really hesitant at first since some of the big names weren't gonna be around, but they are really good and of great quality. I can't say officially how they're doing, but I love them! If they do fail, I just ask for a proper conclusion, what they did to fans originally was devastating. The cliffhanger conclusion that was suppose to lead up to the revival that initially didn't happen was horrible.

+ Reply to Thread