+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

AND this will be the one baby she can carry to term!
    Miss Scarlet and ilja like this.

Next possible pregnancy speculation: Brenda. She'll come back pregnant & there will be a Who's The Daddy? storyline. Is it Jax's or did she really have sex with Michael?
    PWS likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I'm playing catch-up on this week's episodes and just saw Ellie tell Maxie she personally helped fertilize 3 embryos and she wanted to go check the lab because she thought another would be missing...but Maxie stopped her. So, anyone want to take bets that if Ellie had gone and checked, there really would have been another embryo missing? Methinks Ms.Britt decided to help herself and is actually carrying around a little Falconeri fetus. Which actually works for me because that would mean eventually Dante and Lulu will get their baby after all
    PWS likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I'm playing catch-up on this week's episodes and just saw Ellie tell Maxie she personally helped fertilize 3 embryos and she wanted to go check the lab because she thought another would be missing...but Maxie stopped her. So, anyone want to take bets that if Ellie had gone and checked, there really would have been another embryo missing? Methinks Ms.Britt decided to help herself and is actually carrying around a little Falconeri fetus. Which actually works for me because that would mean eventually Dante and Lulu will get their baby after all
    So many possibilities. The writers could get their cues from us.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    What a brilliant idea! I'm so glad I thought of that.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, brilliant! I wondered why they were so specific about the number of embryos---that's the obvious, now that you say it, solution! And Britt will have no claim on the baby because 1) she stole it and 2) it's no biological relationship to her.

This makes sense, as Brit had access to the lab room, and I didn't think it was Patrick's child.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I sure hope that's what happened any way! It makes perfect sense, it makes for great story to play out over time, and it makes for an eventual happy ending. Except of course for Patrick and Emma, who will of course bond with the baby Still, it's the best way for Dante and Lulu to end up with a child of their own, and for Britch to end up with exactly what she deserves....nothing. And frankly, if they really want to make her a sympathetic character, she'll have to lose absolutely everything and make her way back from it. Sure, having the parents she does makes you realize why she turned out the way she did, but a really good villain has to have at least a little rooting value. So far, her parents and her crocodile tears don't go far in making me care. The actress is good...she has potential to be the bad girl I actually feel bad for if she truly bonded with the baby and then had to give it up. And, if she isn't incubating the Falconeri Fetus....well then obviously the GH writers need to spend more time hanging out on FORT
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The more I think about this the more I think this guess is right. As it was I was wondering why Maxie didn't let Ellie go look at the frozen embryos---it would have given her a little stalling time--or why Maxie didn't say, YES, that's what I did! and then try to find some way to destroy one fertilized egg. But this is the explanation---they need to hold that discovery of the missing embryo off for a while. Aren't we clever! Well, at least SOME of us!
    If this show gets cancelled in the fall I hope this is out in the open by then....when is Britt set to deliver? Not that soap time equals real time!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, Britt is good---faking the lab results---and getting mentally linked to Kate Middleton (fyi, Patrick's description makes what she had sound a lot more serious than the news did at the time!).
    OK, Ellie is going to spill the beans? At least she has said Maxie had a miscarriage.... Maybe she'll go along with the reimplantation idea, then go to the lab to destroy an embryo and discover one is missing? Although it seems too early to discover the truth...
    Unless they are trying to wind everything up before the fall

+ Reply to Thread