+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I'm probably going to get in trouble for asking this, but....Is the girl that plays Maxie pregnant in real life? She seem to be putting on weight in the face & stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I'm probably going to get in trouble for asking this, but....Is the girl that plays Maxie pregnant in real life? She seem to be putting on weight in the face & stuff.
    Actually, I noticed that yesterday too.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Does anyone think Britt is not pregnant? That's a pretty big baby bump. Would this have been a second trimester "abortion". I don't think even a soap would sink that low. Bravo might.
    I think she is pregnant, but I still question whether it is Patrick's baby.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Does anyone think Britt is not pregnant? That's a pretty big baby bump. Would this have been a second trimester "abortion". I don't think even a soap would sink that low. Bravo might.
    No, she said she was 3 months along--I agree, that bump at the ball looked to be about a 5 month bump!
    elleprn likes this.

I also don't think the baby is Patrick's. From the beginning, she was in such a desperate hurry to get him in the sack. She didn't seem like she cared a bit about him, just getting him in the sack immediately.
    This would fit if she was already pregnant & wanted him to think he was the father.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Well here he goes playing her fool.

I do have a question about Patrick. If he is supposedly ready for a real relationship then why is he still wearing the scraggly look? Not that he doesn't look handsome like that but it doesn't seem to fit his role as a doctor.

I'm not sure why not being clean-shaven should preclude him from being a doctor or being in a relationship.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Totally off the current plot line, just reminding people that "Jax" (Ingo R.) is on Dancing with the Stars and could probaby use some fan votes. He seems to be a middle of the pack but improving dancer, not likely to win, but deserves to stay longer as a dancer than some others with strong fan bases.

That's an interesting speculation...that Brit was already pregnant ... well, if she doesn't go through with the abortion, and who among us thinks she will, she'll have a 9 lb. premie.... I hope then Patrick has the sense to ask for a paternity test. No doubt she will arrange to be on home "bed rest" and need his TCL for the last half of the pregnancy.
    Imperfect1 and elleprn like this.

Has anyone been seeing Coleman the old bartender on those Dr. Pepper 10 commercials?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm not sure why not being clean-shaven should preclude him from being a doctor or being in a relationship.
    Wasn't he really clean-cut before Robin died? I'm just used to seeing most doctors quite clean cut, especially if they are surgeons. Not that I'm around doctors all the time but after last year, I think I'm an expert.

Edited to add: Is Patrick a surgeon? I really don't know.

+ Reply to Thread