+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 535 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132532 ... LastLast
Like Tree1150Likes

Thread: General Hospital

But...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alan's not gone yet, he comes back as a ghost. Tracy screws with his will and once it's resolved he decides to stay. He lounges around the mansion in a sweat suit
    from TV guide.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2261151;
    But...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alan's not gone yet, he comes back as a ghost. Tracy screws with his will and once it's resolved he decides to stay. He lounges around the mansion in a sweat suit
    from TV guide.

That would offer some hilarity! I hope this spoiler is true.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Me, too! (spoiler true)

I just found this on another board.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Article in TV Guide, regarding viewer response and pressure on Alan's/Stuart's . . .death/firing.

The article says that due to high and unexpected viewer response, Alan Q/Stuart Damon will remain on the canvass because of the pressure from the higher ups via the fans.

There could be any number of ways for them to keep him on the show. Nothing is impossible in Soapland!

I am officially on the Sam-hating bandwagon. I'm also getting sick of Alexis. In fact I think I've come up with new nicknames for them. From now on when I speak of Sam she will forever be known as "Sniveling Sam" and Alexis will be...okay, can't think of a good one for her. Oh and let's not forget "Lamenting Liz"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It's true
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tracy will be the only one who can see and hear him
    hilarity will surely ensue!

I can't wait for that. So I watched it today and was moved by the Alan montage. But it occured to me that I missed it yesterday so I need to know. Did they reveal the AIDS test result for Patrick???
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2267609;
    I can't wait for that. So I watched it today and was moved by the Alan montage. But it occured to me that I missed it yesterday so I need to know. Did they reveal the AIDS test result for Patrick???
    It was negative.

And... nilesgirl... it sent Robin into further worry, as she was now certain that Patrick only told her that he loved her because they had that common HIV bond, and that now that he was negative he would go back to his old philandering ways. Of course he proved her wrong by bringing her a huge bouquet of roses later.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

OH I'm so glad it's negative. Now they can get on with a real romance without this hanging over them. Of course Robin will probably be worried about sleeping with him for fear that she'll infect him but didn't she say that because of her certain strain, the odds of her infecting him aren't as great?

+ Reply to Thread