+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1002Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I agree, ilja. There has always been hot chemistry between Sonny and Brenda, and I think as long as producers keep bringing her back now and then, there always will be. Brenda has a soft spot in Sonny's heart, and vice versa.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oookaaay....what was all that focus on the memory of Brenda giving Michael that coffee cup and saying, drink this? Please don't tell me that she roofied him (so he wouldn't remember for sure) and DID have sex with him after all? Why on earth would she want to get pregnant by Sonny's adopted son?? I hope I"ve just spent too many years in soapland and am reading stuff into small gestures.... And if so....jeepers, Michael is raped in jail and now is raped by Brenda? That poor kid is going to be a mess...and Starr has just dumped him (maybe that sets him up for a Starr replacement to console him...if the rumor is true that the Starr actress is coming back but not as Starr).

Are we meant to assume that Milo would have sex with a Lulu that doesn't remember him? And whom he knows is married (aka taken)? I can see that they might start hanging out together, but it is hard to believe that sweet Milo would be that unethical, or that even Milo would be dumb enough not to know something was wrong. Or maybe she does remember Milo, the way she remembers Obama is president? Although why wouldn't she remember Patrick in that case? And even if she does remember Milo, he knows she's married...

I agree, I like the integrated "Cate" better than either Connie (too over the top all the time) or Kate (too controlled)....she seems like a nice blend, leaning to the Connie as it were.

I did wonder about all that concentration on the coffee. Oh man, surely they won't make Brenda a rapist.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, but that scene where she refuses alcohol on the plane....for coffee... why else would they have that except to raise the idea she thinks she might be pregnant.... ?

I've wondered how long it would be before someone did the male raped by female thing....physically possible even if the guy is unconscious (maybe especially then, since the guy can't fight back).

The thing is, that would really make Brenda unredeemable....they couldn't bring her back again....and they always want to keep that option open, Sonny's true love and all, as indicated by that last airport kiss. at what Carly's reaction would have been if she'd seen that! And what are they going to do, have her extradited from Italy and give Michael a child to raise?

It sure is a big ho-hum now that all the old-timers are gone. I really can't stand Brent or whatever her name is.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Brent? Britt? the witchy doctor who, big surprise, big teary eyes, is not having an abortion? Now Patrick can explain to Emma that the baby is back again....

I missed yesterday, did Michael/Brenda have any more coffee memory revelations?

AJ blew it--almost feel sorry for him---good writing!

The whole Elizabeth/AJ/Nikolas triangle just gave me the whole "Who's the Daddy" feeling coming up. After all, Elizabeth does have a history of such things.
    I hope they don't go there.

As to the whole Patrick/Sabrina/Britt thing, I have a sick feeling I know where that's going: There will definitely be no abortion. Britt's scheming will eventually work, after a whole lot of back & forths from Patrick. Patrick will eventually choose Britt because of "his" child, or will at least choose to keep her in his life because of "you'll never get to see "your" child" threats & Sabrina will eventually bow out for the sake of Patrick & "his" child. Then comes the return of Robin & all h*** breaks loose.
    I still don't think the child is Patrick's.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    The whole Elizabeth/AJ/Nikolas triangle just gave me the whole "Who's the Daddy" feeling coming up. After all, Elizabeth does have a history of such things.
    I hope they don't go there.

As to the whole Patrick/Sabrina/Britt thing, I have a sick feeling I know where that's going: There will definitely be no abortion. Britt's scheming will eventually work, after a whole lot of back & forths from Patrick. Patrick will eventually choose Britt because of "his" child, or will at least choose to keep her in his life because of "you'll never get to see "your" child" threats & Sabrina will eventually bow out for the sake of Patrick & "his" child. Then comes the return of Robin & all h*** breaks loose.
    I still don't think the child is Patrick's.
    I think I've seen it in a movie before. Isn't the father a donkey?

Oops, my mistake. It was a Jackal.

Keith travels with Robert as they investigate Damien's birth. They visit the Rome hospital but find that a fire destroyed the hospital records and maternity and nursery wards. Robert and Keith visit Father Spiletto at a rural monastery and discover he has been burned on his right half and struck mute. Father Spiletto gives Robert and Keith the name of a ruined cemetery where they find a jackal's skeleton in Damien's mother's grave, and discover that Robert's and Katherine's child was murdered to place Damien in their care. link

jackal1.jpg

Hmmmm, that does look a bit like Britt in the eyes.

Does anyone think Britt is not pregnant? That's a pretty big baby bump. Would this have been a second trimester "abortion". I don't think even a soap would sink that low. Bravo might.

+ Reply to Thread