+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Helena is in some outer limits having drinks with Stephano Dimera from Days of our Lives waiting for the call back from the dead phone call.lol
    LOL! MsDiva, Stefano DiMera IS ALREADY back, so Helena won't have very long to wait, if that's the criteria!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I hate to keep having a conversation in spoiler tags, but can't figure out how to answer this question without giving away the spoiler...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Does Alexis, Sam's bio mom, know who her dad is? How can the topic never have come up? But, assuming she knows, and assuming Sam's dad is a Cassadine, that would mean that Alexis either had sex with her dad, her uncle, or her half brother....are there any other male Cassadines that we know of? Of course there could also be long lost Cassadine 5th cousin...then not so weird.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Well, according to Wikipedia, here's the list of male Cassadines who could've been Sam's birth-father, and who are approximately Alexis' age or older. I included the deceased male Cassadines because they're. . . you know, Cassadines!

Anthony "Tony" Cassadine (deceased) - (Andre Landzaat, 1981) - Part of the Cassadine family. Former lover of Alexandria Quartermaine. He and Alexandria were frozen to death in 1981 when they unknowingly walked into Mikkos Cassadine's ice chamber.

Dimitri Cassadine - (Michael Carvin, 1986) - Mikkos, Victor and Tony's cousin. It was unclear if he was related to Petros, another cousin who bore a striking resemblance to Mikkos. Came to Port Charles from Brazil as the poor Cassadine, something no one was aware of, and established a business relationship with Sean Donely and the Quartermaines in February 1986. Helped Sean drive a wedge between Celia Quartermaine and Jimmy Lee Holt using Pilar. With the Donely/Cassadine merger now public knowledge, Monica began assisting them in bringing down the Quartermaines. After Jimmy Lee announced that the merger would make them richer, he and Edward Quartermaine decided to invest their fortune, unaware it was fake. With 50% of the Quartermaine fortune in his grasp, Dimitri betrayed Sean, who then tried to make up for his scheme by warning the Quartermaines. Unfortunately his warnings fall on deaf ears as Jimmy Lee and Edward sold the other 50% stock, thereby assuring their financial ruin. Having obtained the entire Quartermaine fortune, Dimitri fled to Brazil just as the Quartermaines were informed of their losses. It is unknown whether he is alive or deceased, as he has not been seen, heard, or spoken of since his departure in April 1986.

Mikkos Cassadine (deceased)

Petros Cassadine (deceased) - (John Colicos, 1984–85) - Cousin of Mikkos, Anthony, and Victor of the Cassadine family. Looked identical to Mikkos.

Stavros Cassadine - (John Martinuzzi, 1983; Robert Kelker-Kelly, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2013–) - Son of Mikkos Cassadine and Helena Cassadine of the Cassadine family. Father of Nikolas Cassadine and grandfather of Spencer Cassadine. Killed by Luke Spencer in 1981, but brought back from the dead by his mother Helena, who had him cryogenically frozen until his injuries could be healed. Supposedly died a second time after falling into a bottomless pit while being chased by Luke Spencer. Returned from the dead in 2013, and was revealed as the culprit behind Lulu Spencer-Falconeri's disappearance and his son Nikolas' shooting.

Stefan Cassadine (deceased) - (Stephen Nichols, 1996–2002, 2003) - Son of Mikkos Cassadine and Helena Cassadine of the Cassadine family. Uncle of Nikolas Cassadine, and raised him like a son. Ex-husband of Bobbie Spencer. Ex-fiancé of Katherine Bell. Ex-lover of Laura Spencer. Fell to his death from a cliff after being stabbed by Luke Spencer.

Valentin Cassadine - Son of Mikkos Cassadine of the Cassadine family Biologically born a Cassadine as a baby but was later removed. Poisoned Helena Cassadine, and wanted to seek revenge on her, Luke Spencer, and the other Cassadines and Spencers.

PS As an aside, I am amazed at how up-to-date Wikipedia is. They've already got the current Stavros (RKK) 2013 stats and plot line. Those people on the Wiki staff are BUSY!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow....that's a lot bigger list of options than I realized were out there! Some of them aren't even dead, just missing!

Re Helena---She may look dead on that slab, but Stavros has already said he planned to bring her back the way she brought him back, but with more modern technology updates (so maybe sooner?). So assuming the docs involved carry on with their assignment even Stavros being out of the picture might not stop her revival--after all, the medical staff could expect to be paid by Helena even if Stavros is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    LOL! MsDiva, Stefano DiMera IS ALREADY back, so Helena won't have very long to wait, if that's the criteria!
    Why am I not surprised,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

What a novel concept for a soap, a character that has amnesia! I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!
    libgirl2 likes this.

You got GH today? We got the Boston Marathon bombings.
    I felt guilty & unfeeling for resenting the total hour pre-emption, considering that they knew basically nothing, except that the bombs went off. The rest was nothing more than speculation & relaying a lot of "it was awful" interviews that basically said nothing either. I think a brief Special Report break in story would have been sufficient at the time.
    If they had more information, that would have been different. But as it was, it was nothing more than news people wringing their hands & supplying little to no information.
    I wish the networks would wait until they know more & do a more comprehensive program about things like this, rather than pre-empting.

I'm not cold or unfeeling. I worry about those people, their loved ones, & others there who are afraid now, but sometimes all the news people are doing is amping up the terror when no one knows much or anything.

Anyhow, what happened on GH today?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    You got GH today? We got the Boston Marathon bombings.
    I felt guilty & unfeeling for resenting the total hour pre-emption, considering that they knew basically nothing, except that the bombs went off. The rest was nothing more than speculation & relaying a lot of "it was awful" interviews that basically said nothing either. I think a brief Special Report break in story would have been sufficient at the time.
    If they had more information, that would have been different. But as it was, it was nothing more than news people wringing their hands & supplying little to no information.
    I wish the networks would wait until they know more & do a more comprehensive program about things like this, rather than pre-empting.

I'm not cold or unfeeling. I worry about those people, their loved ones, & others there who are afraid now, but sometimes all the news people are doing is amping up the terror when no one knows much or anything.

Anyhow, what happened on GH today?
    You can catch the missed episode on-line on the ABC/General Hospital website. Just follow the links until you get to the full episodes section and Voila!

Miss Scarlet, you must be on the West Coast. The rest of us got the show because it aired before the bombings happened.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe it's because she's frost covered as it were, and lipstickless, but the new Lulu doesn't seem nearly as vibrant and pretty as the old Lulu. Glad to see (from the preview) that the integrated Connie isn't disappearing from the show. During all that discussion with Sonny about how she had to avoid him to stay integrated I thought it was a way to write her off. She should call herself Cate! Start with C for Connie, but keeping all the college and work skills Kate acquired.

Okay question...is the new Lulu the same actress who played Lizzy Spaulding on Guiding Light?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread