+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I loved him all the way back to when he was on Another World!

I just read a TVGuide article that was talking about him coming back. Said he will be around for a little while, but not long term - that the Spencer/Cassadine feud needed a new spin, so this was their idea. The article talked about how they will keep the feud back and who else might show up. I haven't watched GH regularly, so I'll put the rest in spoilers and others can say whether it is really a spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    They mentioned bringing Victor Cassadine back at some point in the future (I guess played by Thaao Penghlis (isn't he the same guy that played Tony DiMera?). In addition, their was specific talk about Sam's father and who that is. In light of the larger interview, it appears that her father will also be a Cassadine? Is that pretty much accepted at this point?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hmmm, interesting stuff. Hadn't heard about bringing Victor Cassadine back. He was Mikkos' brother, (and Alexis' uncle) and you're right, KatesMom, Thaao Penghlis was the same guy that played Tony DiMera on Days of Our Lives. I'll be glad to see him again.

But Sam's birth-father being a Cassadine is the interesting part. Sam definitely is already a Cassadine, because her mother Alexis (who Luke always calls Natasha, cause she was actually born Natasha Cassadine) is the illegitimate daughter of Helena's husband Mikkos and his mistress, Kristin Bergman, a Swedish opera singer. Helena hated Alexis' mother and murdered her in cold blood! Helena has always hated Alexis too, and in the early days, was always threatening to murder her as well.

So back to Sam's father. We've never been told who Sam's birth-father was. She was adopted by the McCall family, so the father who raised her was Cody McCall, who was a con artist who taught Sam how to salvage and run a con. Cody's connection with the Cassadines was that he apparently posed as a butler to the Cassadine family, and he was later hanged (by his former business partner) in the tunnels at Wyndemere Castle.

But in regard to Sam's mystery birth-father --- if he was a Cassadine and Sam's mother Alexis was a Cassadine. . . did we have a little incest going on in the Cassadine clan????

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I hate to keep having a conversation in spoiler tags, but can't figure out how to answer this question without giving away the spoiler...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Does Alexis, Sam's bio mom, know who her dad is? How can the topic never have come up? But, assuming she knows, and assuming Sam's dad is a Cassadine, that would mean that Alexis either had sex with her dad, her uncle, or her half brother....are there any other male Cassadines that we know of? Of course there could also be long lost Cassadine 5th cousin...then not so weird.

Well, I'll continue to spoiler discussion
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The article I read didn't say Victor would come back. One of the showrunners was asked if he would return, and he replied that anything is possible. It sounded like a "never say never, but it's not something we're planning: kind of answer. I really hope Sam's father isn't also a Cassadine. They're creepy inbred royalty, but not quite that creepy and inbred....I hope

Apparently, Robert Kelker-Kelly left the business a while back, so they had to track him down and lure him back. I'd be surprised if he was on the show beyond May sweeps. It sounds like he has a nice, normal life now.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Just a comment on what was said on the show yesterday so no spoilers here. I thought it was interesting that when Luke was mentioning all the past Cassadines he failed to mention Victor. At least, I think not. Does anyone recall for sure? And does the fact that Helena was under a sheet finally mean she's dead dead? Is Stavros "Psycho" psycho too?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Just a comment on what was said on the show yesterday so no spoilers here. I thought it was interesting that when Luke was mentioning all the past Cassadines he failed to mention Victor. At least, I think not. Does anyone recall for sure? And does the fact that Helena was under a sheet finally mean she's dead dead? Is Stavros "Psycho" psycho too?
    They could have her severed head on a platter and she still might not be dead dead.... Its a soap, I never trust them.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Yoo Hoo New LuLu.

So, Lulu's lying on the table, not breathing, no pulse and NO ONE thinks to perform CPR? Yeah, better to just talk to her and beg her to come back, Dante. Don't cops have to know CPR? So silly.
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, I was also saying, if you try breathing into her mouth she might be more likely to breathe! And I assume with all the experience Helena has on freezing people that they have a "process" for unfreezing without causing cellular damage that her family are now not following. Let's see... will Lulu have lost her memory because of what they did? Not know/love Dante? Not want the baby? Had a personality change to go with the new face? Kind of a Jason/Quartermaine/Morgan thing?
    Re Helena---Stavros was already planning to freeze and resurrect her, so I doubt she is dead, assuming Stavros survives his refreezing. Where are the servants? Why didn't they come running when the alarm went off? I assume Stavros didn't cook that dinner himself!

So will AJ now revert to type and try something sneaky to win Elizabeth's love, thereby losing it?
    ilja likes this.

Bravo PWS!!! You make my wait until Monday seem all that much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Helena is in some outer limits having drinks with Stephano Dimera from Days of our Lives waiting for the call back from the dead phone call.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread