+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Maybe she's pregnant, but I still think it's got to do with Robin, especially now that we know Faison is Britt's father. I don't think they would have revealed that if it didn't have something to do with Robin.

I'm SO happy Felicia chose Mac! Of course, Frisco shows his true colors and blows out of town with pretty much no concern for his daughter. He's always been a selfish jerk.

The whole "Hey, Noah Drake arranged for Rick Springfield to perform for us" thing was ridiculous.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

I'm SO happy Felicia chose Mac! Of course, Frisco shows his true colors and blows out of town with pretty much no concern for his daughter. He's always been a selfish jerk.
    I didn't see that, but I am doing the happy dance with that news. I was married to a selfish jerk, there was always drama or he was never around. I will take the quiet, peaceful life I have with my second husband anytime, no question.
    ilja likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

My cable went out while I was away Friday- Monday, apparently right after Friday's GH, so at least I got to see "the kiss". Yeesh, I really dislike ventriloquism--I'm always so embarrassed for the person doing it, and then the "jokes" were so nasty. Does Mac not think how they make Maxi and Felicia feel? And then Frisco... jeepers, the two of them spotlighting their mess for the whole town. While I'm glad to know that when I track down the Monday show I'll see that she chose Mac, frankly after that evening I'd have been tempted to say I don't want either of you! I'm joining a nunnery!
    But it gives them a reason to end Frisco's short visit quickly. And, as libgirl2 said, show his true colors. While I, too, thought Frisco was adorable back in the day, I don't find him appealing any more, not just because of how he aged, but because of how smarmy Jack Wagner seems. I never liked what I read about the end of their marriage, and then when he was on Katie Couric the other day he practically gave me the creeps.
    I agree, Felix has the worst gaydar I've ever seen--it's like he believes what he wants is happening. He's beginning to remind me of creepy old guys who harass the women in their offices convinced because she was polite to him that she "wants it". I'm sure he's going to be set up with Bobbie's gay son, so let's get that guy here! And no doubt the son will be the male equivalent of Sabrina and Felix won't be able to see past the frizzy hair and glasses! Currently Felix is giving ammunition to all those people who think gay men will hit on any attractive man--or adolescent.
    Speaking of Bobbie....didn't she say to Noah that she was single? I was sure when she first arrived something was mentioned about a boyfriend in Seattle. Maybe it was that that relationship was over and I missed it. It was when she was catching someone up on her life.
    Amazing how quickly Sam went from non-dancing to swinging those hips,no?

I just don't see anything romantic about Mac. The man is dull as dishwater. I just find him stupid also for wanting a woman who told him recently she was in love with two men.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I just don't see anything romantic about Mac. The man is dull as dishwater. I just find him stupid also for wanting a woman who told him recently she was in love with two men.
    I've thought their relationship was dull, too. I wish they'd change his storyline somewhat to show some spark between he and Felicia. I just don't see it. He's a nice guy and all, and has been there for her..but I haven't seen their relationship really progress much.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Well, those of you who voted for "pregnant" were right! I still think this is the first act. The reveal about Robin is coming....maybe for May (or, God help us, November) sweeps.

I love Mac and Felicia. I just hate the way they've been writing them as a couple. They didn't used to be like this. Mac was a bad boy when he came to town, but somewhere along the way, they all but neutered him. It's a shame because I still think he's adorable. We need to see a little more of the Mac who got drunk and sang "Macho Man" with Patrick at karaoke night!

Duke and Anna in the scene with Emma Please let him stay in town once this anniversary stuff is over.

ETA: Lynn Herring looks SO much better in that shorter, blunt cut wig. She should go back to that hairstyle. It really suits her. The long hair just makes her look older.
    Last edited by Critical; 04-09-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Lynn Herring looks SO much better in that shorter, blunt cut wig. She should go back to that hairstyle. It really suits her. The long hair just makes her look older.
    I hope so much that Lucy stays around a while. She's fun. She's smart. She's tough. She's just great! It would be nice if her husband stayed around too. Lucy's quite a handful & he handles it quite well.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree about Lucy's hair---that lank hunk she has hanging down on one side of her face is awful--she looked so much better at the ball with it out of the way.

Britt's mom implied Jerry Jacks is going to some day reveal the truth about Robin... I'm also guessing November....or even later. May is way too soon. They've got to play out the whole pregnancy thing first. By the way, Britt had a huge baby bump for someone just 3 months along. She looked more pregnant than Maxie by about 2 months.

Re Max and Felicia--yeah, the skipped right over them getting back together, which could have made them look a whole lot more like a passionate couple. A wasted opportunity.

What the heck was going on with that phone call from Starr? She's "never coming back to him" , CLICK? She hung up on him?

According to my SOD they sent her off to LA and not back to Llanview, but I thought she'd gone to Llanview because of something involving her brother. Does anyone remember?

IIRC, Starr got a call from Langston and went to LA. Todd went back to Llanview, I think. Can't remember where John went. I guess I didn't care Something with the FBI maybe.

I know that Lynn Herring and her family live on a ranch outside of LA (or, at least, she used to), so the long hair is probably just easier to deal with. Still, I'd love to see her have an updated hairstyle. She's just too old for that long, no-style, hairdo.

Epiphany singing with Tracey and Monica = That was excellent. Jane Elliot looked like she was having a great time, but Leslie Charleson looked like she was just trying to stay on her feet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, Critical.
    YEah, I remember John was assigned a case and left town for that after he and Sam decided not to get involved. Is Langston Starr's agent?
    SOD had an update on the situation with the people doing the online AMC and OLTL....still a mess as far as I can see. ABC has given up on dealing with them, which leaves the characters in limbo. If they bring back the actors as different characters that will be just weird. Also, frankly it is the actor PLUS the character that I like, for example, for Todd. The same actor playing someone different is no guarentee I'll like the new character.

By the way, BIG SPOILER, presumably in response to that phone call
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael falls into bed with BRENDA! according to SOD. Wait until Sonny finds out! Bad on SO many levels!
    . Must watch TV coming up, very shortly! Did NOT see that one coming!

+ Reply to Thread