+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 504 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree967Likes

Thread: General Hospital

It's just like everyone including doctors using their cell phones in the hospital around the machines even though you're not supposed to.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Oh, I don't expect realism from soaps, by far. It's just funny sometimes to point out just how unrealistic they are! You know, like Sonny, the mob boss, who never does anything bad. And Jason, the hitman, who never kills anyone!

Ugh, so sad yesterday, I can't believe Alan is gone and Jason didn't make it in time

ARGHH! I watch the Sunday marathon on SoapNet to catch up with the show. I see saw previews of Jason at the hospital bed, but I guess he is talking to "dead" Alan? Why oh why did he have to be the victim of the Metro Court hostage crisis?! There are sooo many other more suitable victims!

I also hate how they are making Sam into this massive heroine. Just because you tell us that we should like her character doesn't mean we will. She is shoved down our throats so much that the only thing I want to do is vomit when I see her.

Is Coop "Barrett" supposed to be related to Brenda?

I think that's her brother, Kim. *think*
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Premium Member
    Today was a real tear jerker. Especially the scenes at the end with Monica. I want to smack Elizabeth. First she tells Jason that he's the father of her baby and now that she's opened that little can of worms, she's getting remarried to Lucky. Of course now that Alan is gone Jason is getting all fatherly on us, so won't this be fun?

I haven't watched today's show yet... but... I think someone raised the speculation earlier about the possibility of Liz giving her baby to Jason and Sam to raise. In Friday's and yesterday's scenes I really caught a look in her eye when 1) Sam told her that she and Jason could never carry a baby to term, 2) when she called Jason to tell him that she had heard, and 3) when she made the decision to forgive Lucky and try to recapture their life. I do wonder if this is how they're going to proceed. That would be very interesting, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2258139;
    I haven't watched today's show yet... but... I think someone raised the speculation earlier about the possibility of Liz giving her baby to Jason and Sam to raise. In Friday's and yesterday's scenes I really caught a look in her eye when 1) Sam told her that she and Jason could never carry a baby to term, 2) when she called Jason to tell him that she had heard, and 3) when she made the decision to forgive Lucky and try to recapture their life. I do wonder if this is how they're going to proceed. That would be very interesting, indeed.

i think the minute that any Q's find out that Jason is going to be a daddy, that Edward is going to go crazy trying to bring the baby into the family to make up for everything he lost in Alan.

I would hope that Coop is a "Barrett" that will give him ties to the show. more than Maxie's whatever.

I am surprised at how truly sad I am that they killed Alan! I haven't watched GH in years until this past 2 weeks, but I grew up watching GH with my mother. My parents were divorced, and I saw Alan on tv tons more than I ever saw my own father. So it made me really sad to see him "die."

Does anyone know if this was Stuart Damon's idea, or did the show give him the unceremonious boot?

It was an unceremonious boot, 2boysmom. A few pages back in the thread there was a big discussion about it. Not pretty, and many people are letting their voices be heard.

+ Reply to Thread