+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't remember but I wouldn't be surprised.
    I seem to recall her sitting in the audience and him singing it to her... this was before he even met Felicia.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    No question - Mac.
    Why on earth give up a great guy for someone who's disappointed you repeatedly in the past & still doesn't seem any more reliable now?

I wasn't around for most of the whole Frisco/Felicia thing, but from I've seen now, Frisco doesn't impress me in the least, and the chemistry between them, or lack of it, is blah.

I say keep Anton Ivanov around for a while for a romantic interest for Sam. They have more chemistry than she does with McBain who may or may not even be coming back.
    Plus I like to look at him.

I had to giggle a bit about the chemistry between Frisco and Felicia....comsidering they were married in real life for 12 years and divorced in 2005, I think it would be hard to show chemistry, but then again, they are actors....but still difficult.

I happen to like her with Mac, but they really don't have much of a story line either.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    And didn't Frisco originally sing All I Need for Tanya?
    Was that before or after she was married to Tony?

SO bummed I had to miss today's episode and it's STILL not up anywhere online. Hopefully ABC will have it up some time this weekend. I wish I still had Soapnet

I never liked Frisco....at least not after he left Felicia the first time....or first DOZEN times. He's never treated her or his daughters very well. Give me Mac any day. It's funny that Mac is seen as such a dull, "nice guy" now because he was quite the bad boy when he came to town.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I can relate to that. Having the responsibility of kids and a job in community service will do that to you.
    PWS and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

I am watching the Luke and Laura wedding so many characters I miss from back then. The nurse Noah was talking about was Ann. I did not like her and Liz reminds me of her and that may be why I never liked her lol. I miss nurse Jesse and gossiping Amy. The good old GH days. It was good to see Heather Webber's long suffering mother too.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am watching the Luke and Laura wedding so many characters I miss from back then. The nurse Noah was talking about was Ann. I did not like her and Liz reminds me of her and that may be why I never liked her lol. I miss nurse Jesse and gossiping Amy. The good old GH days. It was good to see Heather Webber's long suffering mother too.lol
    Do you mean Anne Logan? She and Jeff Webber were quite the item back in the day.

Hulu finally uploaded Friday's episode and I just finished watching. The part with the pictures of Jessie and Amy? I still miss Emily McLaughlin. When I started watching, Steve, Audrey and Jessie were GH. I remember stories of Emily practically adopting a young woman who was one of her fans. When I searched just now to find anything about it (alas, unsuccessfully), I was shocked to find that she was only 60 when she passed from cancer. I guess I always imagined her as much older than that. She really was gone too soon.

The part of the episode with the red carpet was cringe-worthy and kind of a waste of time. I loved Carly kicking Brenda out. She totally deserved it.

Can they either please get another gay man on the show so Felix has someone to date or at least have him not be so clueless and continue to misread obvious signals and think every hot, straight guy is actually gay? That kid has the worst gaydar. It's embarrassing.

It's probably me quibbling with minor stuff, but they way they're pronouncing Maks' character's last name annoys the hell out of me. It's not pronounced "EYE-van-off" - it's "ee-VAH-nov.

As much as I love Mac, I couldn't watch the ventriloquist routine. Just awful. I would have preferred a repeat of his 'Macho Man" routine with Patrick. I'm sure they're building up to Felicia choosing Frisco and riding off into the sunset together. That will be an easy way to get both characters off the show.....and away from Maxie, who they've never seemed to care much about. They're pretty much the worst parents on daytime and it's a crowded field.
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Yes Anne Logan. I just saw a scene with her and Noah on the wedding episode of Luke and Laura. The way he looked her when she entered the room.lol I think he was talking about her.

Jackie Zeman's face quit joker from batman.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I guess I never put 2 & 2 together, but Jack Wagner ( Frisco) released the single of All I Need in 1984 & it went to the top of the Adult Contemporary Charts & spent 2 weeks at #2 on the Pop Charts. I always liked to song, but never realized who sang it. He was a 1 Hit Wonder, but a pretty successful one.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Was that before or after she was married to Tony?
    It was before. He was crazy about her and she fell for his brother instead.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I guess I never put 2 & 2 together, but Jack Wagner ( Frisco) released the single of All I Need in 1984 & it went to the top of the Adult Contemporary Charts & spent 2 weeks at #2 on the Pop Charts. I always liked to song, but never realized who sang it. He was a 1 Hit Wonder, but a pretty successful one.
    thus I know all the lyrics, it was always on the radio.

+ Reply to Thread