+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1170Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

I know...Helena dead??? No more Cassadines??? I swear I looked for some way she could be faking no pulse when Luke checked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    OMG, is it possible that after all these years of relentlessly coming back with vengeance, time after time, that the evil Helena Cassadine is really, actually DEAD????? How is that possible? If she was really, really dead, how come she didn't start shrieking and shriveling up and melting???? Oh wait ---- that was a different story . . .
    Luke would have had to throw water on her for that to happen.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I LOVE Anna's hair with all the skanky blonde cut off.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I LOVE Anna's hair with all the skanky blonde cut off.
    Pretty sure you can't love her hair as much as I love your Avatar Ohhh boy, just reading through these comments I can't wait to get to this weeks DVR'd epis!!!!! I've been hoarding them like candy because I already know that I'm going to want to watch this week in a marathon. I think it would be worse if I started and then actually had to wait between episodes I'm especially looking forward to the 50th anniversay special episode. I guess I'll make sure to have the tissues handy.......
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Am I the only one that thinks Sabrina is prettier in glasses?
    PWS and PA Snow Bunny like this.

Yeah, apparently, the Nurses' Ball doesn't start until tomorrow.....when I won't be home I'll have to catch it online.

We were right about Felix giving Sabrina a makeover for the NB! This is what comes from watching soaps for so long! In the video preview of the Ball, Patrick
    Click to see Spoiler:
    totally goes for it with Sabrina. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IayPxqpxH7s It's about time!

Freaking Brenda. Carly may be a liar sometimes, but she's dead-on about Brenda. Jax deserves so much better.....heck, even SONNY deserves better and that's saying a lot.
    PWS and ilja like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I am so enjoying all the ole timers. I hope they don't all leave after the anniversary.
    2boysmom and PWS like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Sabrina is prettier in glasses?
    I like Sabrina's dress, but her hair was already dekinked when Felix started. And I'm not sure the new make up adds (to what she wears as an actress anyway,in character).
    I can see Sabrina being afraid to try to look beautiful...what if she failed? What if it made no difference to Patrick? And what if it did? Why did it take a fancy dress and make up for him to "see" her? I know they had to have Milo do something a little shady so he wouldn't be quite so perfectly nice, but at least he "saw" Sabrina and liked her for the right reasons right away.
    Going to set the VCR as I'll be away Friday and Monday, and pray there are no power outages!

Patrick was already going to the hotel to tell Sabrina how he felt about her. That was BEFORE he saw her post-makeover. He fell for her with the kooky glasses and the weird hair.

I'm sure most of the "old timers" will go away once the 50th anniversary stuff wraps up, but I'd love to see a few people stick around, especially Nikolas and Jax. I always felt like those actors got screwed by Bob Guza, who seemed to ONLY want to write the Sonny and Jason show. I'd love to see Lucy and Kevin on the show again and I hope Anna and Duke stay as well.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    on the melting reference. DING DONG!!!

Yeah, I had that thought for about five seconds. Then I remembered that this is a soap opera where no one ever really stays dead or even if they do that does not stop them from coming back and visiting, aka Alan, Emily and Rick.
    Helena is like the Stephano Demiera of GH she doesn't die lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread