+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1138Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yes, I am a huge Y&R fan. The new LULU is currently on Y&R as ABBY NEWMAN - Emme (Marcy) Raylan. Marcy was dropped from Y&R due to budget cuts and has recently returned to Y&R for a short time.
    Not sure when she will be seen on GH.

Ex-Young and Restless Star Marcy Rylan CONFIRMED as General Hospital's Lulu! | Daytime Confidential
    This link also contains a link to a story that someone will be leaving, someone the fans have saved in the past....so maybe protest will help again.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It's Elizabeth. Maybe she gets together with Nicholas?

Re: your spoiler - I couldn't find a link or any news story anywhere. Could it have been a link to the OLD story from a few years ago?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Huh! It was there this afternoon and referred to "this spring".... I don't know...seems like ti would have been replaced by an update, like "actor saved!" Well, guess we will know by sweeps month!

Click to see Spoiler:
    I found a few mentions in blogs that Becky Herbst was NOT leaving the show. Apparently, some people thought that, because Scott Reeves was let go, Becky would be leaving too. This is from December, but I can't find anything more recent. She's staying: Rebecca Herbst NOT Leaving GH | General Hospital Blog

If you find anything to the contrary, please post it!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I will, do hope it's true that there's no departure planned.
    Critical likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Katie Couric is having an all GH show tomorrow (TH). Part of the anniversary. Good that ABC is doing some cross show support for GH. We should all watch so Katie gets a bump that can be attributed to GH fans, above and beyond her normal audience.
    THANKS for that info! Just taped it!

ALSO a REMINDER that this Saturday night, April 6th @9pm a Special Edition of 20/20, Katie Couric will host "General Hospital - The Real Soap Dish"!!!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

OMG, is it possible that after all these years of relentlessly coming back with vengeance, time after time, that the evil Helena Cassadine is really, actually DEAD????? How is that possible? If she was really, really dead, how come she didn't start shrieking and shriveling up and melting????
    Oh wait ---- that was a different story . . .

What is the reason for Lulu leaving the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    OMG, is it possible that after all these years of relentlessly coming back with vengeance, time after time, that the evil Helena Cassadine is really, actually DEAD????? How is that possible? If she was really, really dead, how come she didn't start shrieking and shriveling up and melting????
    Oh wait ---- that was a different story . . .
    on the melting reference. DING DONG!!!

Yeah, I had that thought for about five seconds. Then I remembered that this is a soap opera where no one ever really stays dead or even if they do that does not stop them from coming back and visiting, aka Alan, Emily and Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    What is the reason for Lulu leaving the show?
    I read that it was of her own accord.

+ Reply to Thread