+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I had forgotten that Carly was Bobbie's daughter! Wow!

I forgot that too, ilja. Totally forgot Bobbie is her mother.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Ok, so who else watched a lot of the 50 hours on Soapnet? I found myself really drawn to it all weekend long. My 16 year old daughter, who watches it with me now, was facinated by all of the things that happened in the past. She also could not believe that Bobbie was Carly's mother. It was fun pointing out to her the actor's who were in the different roles back in the day.
    Katydyd likes this.

I got a kick out of Helena telling Dante, you didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?

Who do y'all think it was that Luke and Laura found? Or was it a person at all?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal View Post
    Ok, so who else watched a lot of the 50 hours on Soapnet? I found myself really drawn to it all weekend long. My 16 year old daughter, who watches it with me now, was facinated by all of the things that happened in the past. She also could not believe that Bobbie was Carly's mother. It was fun pointing out to her the actor's who were in the different roles back in the day.
    I only wish I had soapnet. Of course, it's probably a good thing I don't. If I did, I might as well get a weekly supply of bonbons and say fuhgetaboutit.

I WISH I could have watched SoapNet this weekend. Comcast got rid of it about a year ago. I really wanted to relive some of those old episodes.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Loved the old time opening credits today. Looks like a lot of surprises tomorrow

What a great episode.

Loved seeing the old beginning with the ambulance driving up to GH.

Wondering who is at Sonny's door?

Wondering who is under that sack that Luke and Laura think should be Lulu?

It was great seeing Audrey, Bobbie (who appeared to me to have had some botox) (I also forgot that she was Carly's mom) and Alan Q!

I watched GH back in the old ('80's) days as well.
    ilja likes this.
    KAREN

My guess is that Brenda is at Sonny's door.

Jacklyn Zeman has had way more than Botox - we've been talking about it upthread

I got a bit misty when Rachel Ames showed up. I always loved Audrey and Steve
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I knew Bobbie was Carly's mother but I really had to think about it recently, know what I mean? It seems so odd.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread