+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree953Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Tony and Bobbie were Lucas' adoptive parents. His birth parents were Julian Jerome and Cheryl Stansbury.

Courtney was Spencer's mother
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks for the parental info, Critical! I'm guessing the mention of their names means some of these kids will show up soon...maybe even Serena, Scotty's daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Tony and Bobbie were Lucas' adoptive parents. His birth parents were Julian Jerome and Cheryl Stansbury.

Courtney was Spencer's mother
    Goodness I don't even know that much about my own family

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

ETA: Oh dear, Jackie Zeman's been hitting the collagen hard, hasn't she? Those lips could be used as a flotation device. She used to be so cute. I can't believe she did that to her face.
    Gosh I thought the same thing! It looked painful.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

It did look painful. Her face just looks so distorted now. That's got to be a mental condition - the addiction to plastic surgery. I can't imagine a completely sane person thinking that looked good. I wonder if she's still married and what her husband thinks about it. She has two daughters. Not a great message to be sending them, IMO.

Fun to see some location shoots on the show even if it was just a parking lot.

Poor Milo. He's going to get his heart broken.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

The 50th Anniversary stuff supposedly begins this Friday. I have no idea exactly what that is, or how or if the Nurses' Ball will fit in, but Friday is the big start day.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

According to the article I posted above, the Nurses' Ball starts Monday

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was mentally contrasting that outside shot with those on evening shows....why does the sound sound so odd on GH when they are outside? I mean really outside, not on the park set.

Here comes Richard Simmons! I missed the entire period he was on GH.

My guess is that they don't have the budget for sound mixing and equipment that a nighttime drama does.

I vividly remember how all of the ladies of GH would get into tights and leotard and work out with Richard Simmons at the disco!

I still have the 45 for "General Hospi-tale," the song all about GH that was released in the 80's. I could probably sing all the lyrics too!
    libgirl2 likes this.

Now wasn't that fun! Max the hero!!! I missed the song lyrics.

+ Reply to Thread