+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1043Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I still love her but I was tired of her role and was never that into her and Patrick.
    Yes, exactly that !!

PWS, I don't think anyone got GH I usually DVR the ABC afternoon episodes and occasionally there will be local weather or something (like our high school basketball state championships - really?) that preempts the episode. I've always just caught it on SoapNet when that happens. When I tried to watch on SoapNet tonight, it was yesterday's episode. So I guess ABC realized and is going to air today's epi tomorrow.

And speaking of "daddy figures," is anyone else thinking maybe this Quartermain heir will turn out to be Sabrina or Ellie? I know age wise it's a stretch, but really, if they can pretend Claudia was Johnny's mother.......
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ooo, interesting idea!
    Glad I didn't miss the episode... it floors me what they interrupt it for as well. And I don't see them interrupting Katie C. for the same trivia--more dissing our soaps!
    Day before yesterday I lost several minutes near the end of GH to learn that there was black smoke, and yet another discussion of what that meant. I doubt there is a Catholic in the world who doesn't know what black smoke meant (and probably not a Hindu, Muslim or Jew with a TV or radio set by now!), and that could have just as well been a crawl across the bottom of the screen. "No news" is NO NEWS, newspeople!

I went home at lunch yesterday & turned on ABC, like usual, to watch GH. I was pleasantly surprised to see the coverage of the new Pope. I knew the white smoke had shown up & was curious to learn a little about who it was.
    Normally I also resent preemptions, but this was BIG news. It just doesn't happen all that often, sometimes decades between rePopeings. I agree though, that breaking in to say "no news yet" was totally unnecessary.

I'm glad to hear we won't miss an episode, but all in all I wouldn't have minded, under the circumstances.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I did notice that yesterday's episode was up on my ABC app, so I watched it last night.

I just turned on the TV, and they are showing the episode that I watched, so they are replaying. Don't need to watch again.

Edit...but I just notice that the episode is gone now from my ABC app. it will probably reappear again later.
    Last edited by crzndeb; 03-14-2013 at 04:38 PM.

As usual I did not get to see the whole thing today though I should not be complaining. Normally it's work that interrupts my show but today it was a sister calling to tell me what the doctors think she has. Talk about feeling guilty for being a little bothered when the phone first rang. That's one way to put things in perspective.

I just read a very interesting rumor. Apparently since Val is tied up with DWTS, Maks will be dancing with Sam (Kelly) at the Nurses' Ball!

I soooooo hope that rumor is true. Since I miss the first 10 minutes driving home from work every day, I plan to tape.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

As part of the entertainment? I was assuming she's going to be dancing with John, from the liplock today--unless of course 1) it is "too soon" for her to have a new romance or 2) he's really the vampire again (a lot of sympathy expressed for Caleb there!).
    I missed yesterday's episode ... did they extract the formula from Spinelli?
    Have to say, Carly and Todd...hot! AND romantic!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    As part of the entertainment? I was assuming she's going to be dancing with John, from the liplock today--unless of course 1) it is "too soon" for her to have a new romance or 2) he's really the vampire again (a lot of sympathy expressed for Caleb there!).
    I missed yesterday's episode ... did they extract the formula from Spinelli?
    Have to say, Carly and Todd...hot! AND romantic!
    I have no idea, but my wild guess is that it'll just be a one dance thing to show off her dancing skills she learned on DWTS. She'll probably introduce him as an old friend or something. I highly doubt they'll be introducing Maks as a new love interest/cast member. That would be enough to drive me into cardiac arrest.

I agree about Carly/Todd. HOT! and romantic.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Click to see Spoiler:
    My SOD came and as a result of the conflict with PP those unnamed 3 people have to leave GH for now... so maybe that explains why John isn't dancing with her.

Do we know when the Nurses Ball is? I would have thought Feb. for the sweeps, but don't think it can be in the May sweeps...they can't drag it out for 2 more months can they? None of the AIDS days seem to be in late March or April....
    Last edited by Critical; 03-19-2013 at 01:18 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags

Click to see Spoiler:
    I guess today was the beginning of the exits of John, Todd & Starr?
    Last edited by Critical; 03-19-2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags

+ Reply to Thread