+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I for one am not loving the Sabrina/Patrick "thing". What will happen once Robin comes back?
    I didn't see yesterday's show. My son rented Argo & I wanted to see that.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, that's what they are setting it up for, otherwise there'd be no "conflict"! So Patrick spills all to Epiphany? Didn't know they had that kind of relationship! An E approves of Sabrina fessing up to her crush? And Sabrina picks the middle of the hospital floor to spill all? Where there are constant interruptions, not to mention Britt around every corner, is she nuts? Why not wait until she's babysitting and tell him when he gets home? Peace and quiet and yet she can make a quick exit.
    Thanks to the black smoke I missed a bit of the show but I think Patrick is still trying to figure out what his response is, and Sab assumes it's bad since there was basically no response.

I think they're having Patrick be confused until he sees her transformation at the Nurses' Ball. Speaking of which, there are rumors that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nikolas will be the one to save the Nurses' Ball. I always felt like Tyler Christopher got the shaft when they let him go, so I'd be happy to see him back in PC. Also rumored to be returning for the big anniversary are Rick Webber, Ric Lansing, Audrey Hardy (), Georgie, Alan Quartermaine, Jax and Brenda and probably several more.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I think they're having Patrick be confused until he sees her transformation at the Nurses' Ball. Speaking of which, there are rumors that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nikolas will be the one to save the Nurses' Ball. I always felt like Tyler Christopher got the shaft when they let him go, so I'd be happy to see him back in PC. Also rumored to be returning for the big anniversary are Rick Webber, Ric Lansing, Audrey Hardy (), Georgie, Alan Quartermaine, Jax and Brenda and probably several more.
    Also rumors that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin will be at the Nurses' Ball too. Supposedly someone sees her, but not everyone, leading to a "is she or isn't she" confusion among those who know her.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Also rumors that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin will be at the Nurses' Ball too. Supposedly someone sees her, but not everyone, leading to a "is she or isn't she" confusion among those who know her.
    I have to say,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I really don't care if Robin comes back or not. I feel like the story has moved on and I like where it's going now. Don't want it being muddied.....and I really can't believe I feel that way, but I do!
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I'm enjoying the Patrick/Sabrina storyline. I always liked he and Robin together, so if she ever returns, I wonder if there will be a love triangle there.
    I am so tired of the Kate/Connie storyline.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I think they're having Patrick be confused until he sees her transformation at the Nurses' Ball.
    I think you're probably right.....but I really hope not! I want Patrick to realize that he has real feelings for her just the way she is....and then he can be double dazzled after her makeover As for your spoilered "confession" about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin's potential return
    - you're not alone. I too am surprised to feel exactly the same way. I don't think there's a chance in heck it won't happen at some point though
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I think you're probably right.....but I really hope not! I want Patrick to realize that he has real feelings for her just the way she is....and then he can be double dazzled after her makeover As for your spoilered "confession" about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin's potential return
    - you're not alone. I too am surprised to feel exactly the same way. I don't think there's a chance in heck it won't happen at some point though
    And me three and with just as much surprise.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I still love her but I was tired of her role and was never that into her and Patrick.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Have to say, me 4, with just as much surprise...I wonder if TPTB are surprised, we can't be the only ones! I bet
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the actress might as well!
    . Katydyd, I also want Patrick to tell her he's attracted BEFORE the ball, and not have it be just her new look. Here he's got the perfect moment to examine his feelings, he almost kissed her on New Year's Eve already....it shouldn't take a makeover to do it. Of course Sabrina was pretty shallow, falling for his looks, and telling him that (at least she added, and then your were so nice)...did feel she should have said her feelings moved beyong the crush stage when she realized what a good dad he was, how much he'd loved Robin, etc. That's if we had two mature adults here... I've already said here that a student nurse who looks barely old enough to drink and someone who's been out of med school for many years are not a good age match up, but maybe she's looking for a little bit of a daddy figure...
    I like the list of potential attendees at the Nurses' Ball even if nearly half of them will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "invisible"

And now, did the West Coast get to see the show? Where I leave white smoke went up and it was all Pope, all the time, ad infinitum (gotta work a little Latin in there!). Did anything happen? Patrick realize his feelings?

No show here on the West coast. We got a crawl across the bottom if the screen during coverage of the papal conclave saying the show would be back tomorrow with the episode that was supposed to air today.

+ Reply to Thread