+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree954Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

OK, so now we have Connie back pretending to be Kate again? Yeesh... Be funny though if, to stay in character, she has to give Molly back her book. Though will Molly want it with all the sex scenes added? You get the impression they've already gone to press with the thing (not possible in real life, I know). I liked Connie when she wasn't the vengeful crazy....too bad we are back to evil Connie....

Maybe she'll start flipping back and forth between Kate and Connie so fast that even she won't know who she is and so is essentially integrated like a cartoon flip book.
    libgirl2, PWS and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Love the concept! Certainly at this point if it weren't for the captioning on my screen (which for soaps for some reason says who is talking, very helpful!) I would have no idea at times if it's Connie, Connie pretending to be Kate, Kate, or Kate pretending to be Connie (ok,we haven't seen that yet, but I bet next time Kate is around she's going to try that to see how Sonny really reacts to Connie--after all, Connie has the advantage of knowing what Kate does, but Kate doesn't know what happens to Connie).

This Connie/Kate stuff has got to END!! Seriously....

I've come to the point where I FF through all the Connie/Kate scenes regardless of who else is on screen with her at the time.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So I was away last week and my cable went out for a while and I missed a couple of episodes. Is the only "evidence" for a vampire the long haired morgue attendant stealing the ring, or was there a sighting of something in the tunnels?
    Also, did Lucy help kill Caleb or did just John and Caleb fight? Did Rafe defend Danny in some physical way? What happened with Heather?
    And did we see Britt make the anonymous call about Sabrina cheating or put the exam in her locker? Thanks!

That and the dead morgue worker on the slab and Caleb walking out of the morgue, presumably wearing the ring.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ack! I watched that walk out scene 3 or 4 times and NEVER noticed that the guy on the slab being covered up was the morgue worker, NOT Caleb! I was too busy trying to see if we caught more than the long hair on the walker, trying to see if there was a face shot. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    This Connie/Kate stuff has got to END!! Seriously....

I've come to the point where I FF through all the Connie/Kate scenes regardless of who else is on screen with her at the time.
    AGREED! I don't think Kate was ever back but I prefer evil Connie anyway. They need to quickly lose the whole vampire storyline.

I don't see Todd as evil, I think he is more "misunderstood".
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    AGREED! I don't think Kate was ever back but I prefer evil Connie anyway. They need to quickly lose the whole vampire storyline.

I don't see Todd as evil, I think he is more "misunderstood".
    As for the vampire storyline, I checked out at the end of the episode where they "killed" Caleb. If there's any more I just don't care or pay attention anymore. The kid can leave at any time too. I can tell where that's going: McBain will eventually take him in. After all, he's McBain's look alike's son. Meh. The kid just never caught on with me. Neither did that whole storyline.

As to Todd, I agree. He's an excellently written & acted character because you actually feel for the guy & want him to win, even with all the bad things he's done. He knows who he is (a guy who does a lot of bad things) & admits it. He wants to do right, but everytime there's a conflict in his mind he chooses the wrong thing. Those who care about him are in for a perpetual roller coaster, & not a fun one.
    I was overjoyed that Heather stepped up & Todd got off the hook again.
    In real life I'd dislike the guy immensely & avoid him like a plague, but as a soap character I love the guy.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Exactly--in real life, I'd avoid him, too, but love him on GH. I think he's right that he's good with Carly in part because she makes the same kinds of mistakes recently ...trying to do good and making the wrong choice often. Better for him than Blair these days, and I was a big Todd/Blair fan, because Blair has gotten all high and mighty and unaccepting and unforgiving (ok, their last bed scene before OLTL ended was great, but since then...)...hey, I remember Blair back in the day, and she was NO angel!
    Katydyd and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread