+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    So this Clay guy was a musician who had a psychic break when his wife died and believed himself to be a vampire... we see him with fangs biting Sam's neck and "swooping" with appropriate sound effects to look like he has super speed (and appears and disappears without people noticing). Have they tipped it one way or the other that I haven't seen? I don't get to watch every day. I never watched Port Charles.

I watched Port Charles religiously and I am confused too. Is he or isn't he?

I am going to make a prediction: He is not, but thinks he is and kills Sam thinking he is going to turn her into a vampire. I wouldn't miss her
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I watched Port Charles religiously and I am confused too. Is he or isn't he?

I am going to make a prediction: He is not, but thinks he is and kills Sam thinking he is going to turn her into a vampire. I wouldn't miss her
    I wouldn't miss whispery Sam either, but I don't want one more orphaned baby on a soap.

I guess the rumors are true and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Scott Reeves is off the show. Seems like (and I haven't seen today's episode yet), no one will believe Olivia about Heather and she will be arrested/under suspicion for his murder. I never really cared about Steve, so I won't miss him. His relationship with Olivia never really clicked, IMO. She was much better with Johnny.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I wouldn't miss whispery Sam either, but I don't want one more orphaned baby on a soap.

I guess the rumors are true and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Scott Reeves is off the show. Seems like (and I haven't seen today's episode yet), no one will believe Olivia about Heather and she will be arrested/under suspicion for his murder. I never really cared about Steve, so I won't miss him. His relationship with Olivia never really clicked, IMO. She was much better with Johnny.
    I don't think Sam is going anywhere. Somehow McBain will save her. Caleb could kill both of them as far as I'm concerned.
    Whatever the conclusion of this vampire thing is, I wish it'd get over with. I'm not impressed. But please keep Lucy!

As to the spoiler, I'll spoiler tag my response too:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I agree about Steve & Olivia's relationship just not clicking. I don't agree that he'll die, at least not yet. Too many prayers for him were said today. I took that as saying he'll survive. Something else will happen to kill him off.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

There was a little bit of time that I actually liked Sam. Probably that 30 seconds where she and Jason were happy. I thought it was just me that she left cold.

I'm absolutely loving all the old cast members returning and I too have been worried it was for a big farewell. I'm hoping and praying that TPTB will reconsider their soap rejection trend. I too am enjoying Lucy. I loved reading that one spoiler about who is returning. I loved that character back when.

As much as I like Starr's character, I just don't think the actress has that great of acting chops.

I don't like Elizabeth with AJ. It just seems rather creepy to me. He seems way too old for her. I sure miss Lucky, the real Lucky and wish his character on Nashville were more likable.

I want Felicia to stay with Mac. This is one time I want the nice guy to win. I know she and Frisco were a hot couple during their day but Mac has surpassed Frisco in his old age. Mmmmm says this ole lady.

Speaking of super couples, so far I just can't see Anna with anyone but Robert. I want Scorpio back.

I'm excited about the Laura/Scott/Luke triangle. Oh, good times & dynoMITE!!! [/J.J. voice OFF]

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I don't think Sam is going anywhere. Somehow McBain will save her. Caleb could kill both of them as far as I'm concerned.
    Whatever the conclusion of this vampire thing is, I wish it'd get over with. I'm not impressed. But please keep Lucy!

As to the spoiler, I'll spoiler tag my response too:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I agree about Steve & Olivia's relationship just not clicking. I don't agree that he'll die, at least not yet. Too many prayers for him were said today. I took that as saying he'll survive. Something else will happen to kill him off.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Since Scott Reeves announced in December that he was let go from GH, his days are numbered. Can't say I'll be sad to see him go, aside from what it will do to Liz, who I still like.

This vampire storyline is killing me. I'm not really a fan of Michael Easton, so the fact that he's now playing two characters on the show isn't a bonus.
    Last edited by Critical; 03-01-2013 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Fixing broken spoiler tags - sorry!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Fake vampire teeth? Lingering on the ring? Chop the *&^%$#&^# finger off already, Lucy! You just know they'll go to get the body and it wil be gone.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Fake vampire teeth? Lingering on the ring? Chop the *&^%$#&^# finger off already, Lucy! You just know they'll go to get the body and it wil be gone.
    First off, after Lucy making such a big deal about the ring, why the heck didn't John take it off of him & give it to Lucy to appease her?

What a mess this was! Fake teeth, magic ring, grabbing flying stakes shot from a crossbow, ghosts appearing & giving odd revelations, stabbings, super strength, secret identities, nobody questioning WHY these people look identical, and more & more & more. But then afterwards they just all walk away, leave the impaled body & a mental hospital escapee together & go on with life as if it's all perfectly normal????
    I hated this storyline, but at least they could have wrapped it up in some kind of logical fashion. Today's episode was even worse than those preceding them.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    First off, after Lucy making such a big deal about the ring, why the heck didn't John take it off of him & give it to Lucy to appease her?

What a mess this was! Fake teeth, magic ring, grabbing flying stakes shot from a crossbow, ghosts appearing & giving odd revelations, stabbings, super strength, secret identities, nobody questioning WHY these people look identical, and more & more & more. But then afterwards they just all walk away, leave the impaled body & a mental hospital escapee together & go on with life as if it's all perfectly normal????
    I hated this storyline, but at least they could have wrapped it up in some kind of logical fashion. Today's episode was even worse than those preceding them.
    Exactly!

I suspect they thought they had a winner with the vampire storyline thanks to all the Twilight fans. I imagine they were totally shocked to see just how unpopular the story turned out to be. They must be clueless about the fact that they are considering 2 different audiences.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, am out of town this week, hopefully taping, but reading here to keep current....so far sounds like gobbledygook!

I've only been able to watch bits and pieces of the show this week. Does anyone know what's been happening?

+ Reply to Thread