+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I have a feeling Maxie is going to tell her Dad everything & he is going to make it all right with Sabrina & all wrong with the mad Dr.
    Bingo!
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Okay question here....is it even legal for a student nurse to dispense medication?
    Yes, student nurses can (and do) dispense medication. Student Nurses are taught to do EVERYTHING that RNs can do, however they just have to be directly or indirectly supervised.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, they have to practice their nursing skills, can't go straight from book learning to unsupervised nursing.

So, will Britt realize how threatening Frisco is? Or just blow him off....

I have to say that Frisco's sudden determination to get his ex back is a bit creepy and stalkery....and I say that as a huge fan of the original F/F pairing--it was back when I first started watching GH and she was an Incan princess (ok maybe a 1/64th descendant with all that blonde hair, but somehow the legitimate heir of something). We need more backstory as to why he suddenly realized family is so important..otherwise it looks like his usual blow into town and blow out thing, leaving devastation in his path. I'm sorry, but so far Felicia should definitely stick with Mac.

Wow. GH is really rounding up all the old couples and triads....Happy 50th, GH!

There have been so many plotlines/backstories & couples pairing, unpairing, re-pairing & vampires that I have lost count.
    On that note I really do miss Guiding Light
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    There have been so many plotlines/backstories & couples pairing, unpairing, re-pairing & vampires that I have lost count.
    On that note I really do miss Guiding Light
    Amen! Can't they do anothr relaunch?

Luke and Laura still get me. That look on his face when she appeared in front of him had me gasping out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yes, they have to practice their nursing skills, can't go straight from book learning to unsupervised nursing.

So, will Britt realize how threatening Frisco is? Or just blow him off....
    My bet is that Britt will still think she's smarter & more clever than Frisco. She may back off of using/threatening Maxie, but will still keep up her vendetta against Sabrina in a different way, thinking she won't get found out. She'll set her up again somehow.

I was never a fan of Frisco & wasn't really all that glad to have him back, but when he gave his threat to Britt, to help Maxie & Sabrina (who he doesn't even know) I felt like cheering.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I tuned in today to see the conclusion of that Frisco/Britt/Maxie scene and got nothing. What the hell!? We have to wait until tomorrow? Valentines Day has now officially lasted longer than a week in Port Charles.

I really hate Scotty with Laura. He and Lucy were great together, but he does not belong with Laura. Ick.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

There's something very weird about how Laura is saying, this is what I want to do, be with Scotty, I love him. Either Laura has become a very stiff actress, or she's a good actress conveying something is askew and she's being forced into this in some way. She sounds like a hostage.
    I agree, the look on Luke's face...

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I tuned in today to see the conclusion of that Frisco/Britt/Maxie scene and got nothing. What the hell!? We have to wait until tomorrow? Valentines Day has now officially lasted longer than a week in Port Charles.

I really hate Scotty with Laura. He and Lucy were great together, but he does not belong with Laura. Ick.
    THANK YOU!!!! I skeeve when I saw ole Scotty boy. No no nooooo please not with Laura!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'm just figuring this is the way to get Luke and Laura back together if indeed she has a long-term contract with GH. I've never thought Genie Frances' had that great of acting chops but since she is the other half of my all-time favorite soap couple, I don't care.

+ Reply to Thread