+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 478 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Didn't you guys see when Jason knocked out the guard and took his gear? I'm still stumped at how Sam gets out. Somehow she gets a mask. It is totally edge of your seat nowadays!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2240531;
    I thought something like that has been done before. I can't remember which soap it was though.
    I think one of the shows actually moved to nighttime for a week or two, but I don't believe that it was actually a secondary series (if we're even thinking of the same show.. )
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Well, we should definitely be getting some action today. Do you suppose that the guy who is in the vault with Maxie will be sticking around Port Charles for a while? I'm thinking he will. He's a cutie.

Sonny figured out the code (gasp, surprise!).

I've really enjoyed the last couple weeks with so many characters involved in one storyline. I hate to see Stuart Damon go. And are they prepping Skye to be the next evil villainess?

And Sonny only figured it out because after he suggested that maybe it's letters, Carly remembered Sophie
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2243580;
    Well, we should definitely be getting some action today. Do you suppose that the guy who is in the vault with Maxie will be sticking around Port Charles for a while? I'm thinking he will. He's a cutie.
    He's a cutie, but he's a really crappy actor. They are SO setting it up for him to stay and give Maxie the caring attention that she actually needs.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I rather they just let both him and Maxie blow up in the vault instead, I really dislike her character now...

I've really been bored with the story as of late...I really just felt they do the same routine every day, lets scare some hostages, go over to Allen in the hospital, make skye feel more bad about her situation, go back to Alcalzar and how he cant remember, and repeat....its been dreadful.

I thought today's episode was awesome, so emotional!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2241058;
    I think one of the shows actually moved to nighttime for a week or two, but I don't believe that it was actually a secondary series (if we're even thinking of the same show.. )
    Right. I can't remember which soap it was, but it was like a prime time mini-series.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2246946;
    Right. I can't remember which soap it was, but it was like a prime time mini-series.
    I think it might have been Days. Either way, I don't recall it doing very well in the ratings.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

So Elizabeth has told Jason that the baby is his. He, of course, wants to do the right thing. I still think that in the end the baby will wind up being Lucky's. It's the soap way.

I get soooo aggravated with Rick. I guess he and Skye are in cahoots now with the whole Lorenzo briefcase deal.

Sonny and Carly - where is this going to go now?

+ Reply to Thread