Like Tree1156Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

So
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Scott Baldwin, Laura's guy pre-Luke/competing with Luke
    is supposed to return shortly also-- I missed Th and Friday this week so possibly that didn't need spoiling.
    I'm wondering how all this ties into Anna's thoughts the other day, on how, if you could get back that first love feeling, wouldn't you choose that? Not sure why Duke would be that for Anna, timeline wise, rather than Robert, but hey... That's obviously supposed to relate to Frisco/Felicia (and given that they were married in real life, and one gathers that "Frisco" and the actor had some similar qualities not desirable in a husband, these scenes must be really weird to play. ) vs. Max/Felicia, and maybe now Laura/Luke. I'm trying to recall who else Max has been involved with that they could bring back, to get a good quadrangle going!
    Have we found out yet who Laura is working for? She was on the phone with someone reporting in, the last episode I saw. Thanks!

Actually, I think I saw the one mentioned in the spoiler above in the previews

Maybe Laura's wearing a rubber mask and she's really Faison/Franco/any other bad guy presumed to be dead.
    PWS and Imperfect1 like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    So
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Scott Baldwin, Laura's guy pre-Luke/competing with Luke
    is supposed to return shortly also-- I missed Th and Friday this week so possibly that didn't need spoiling.
    I'm wondering how all this ties into Anna's thoughts the other day, on how, if you could get back that first love feeling, wouldn't you choose that? Not sure why Duke would be that for Anna, timeline wise, rather than Robert, but hey... That's obviously supposed to relate to Frisco/Felicia (and given that they were married in real life, and one gathers that "Frisco" and the actor had some similar qualities not desirable in a husband, these scenes must be really weird to play. ) vs. Max/Felicia, and maybe now Laura/Luke. I'm trying to recall who else Max has been involved with that they could bring back, to get a good quadrangle going!
    Have we found out yet who Laura is working for? She was on the phone with someone reporting in, the last episode I saw. Thanks!
    I got the impression she was talking to her fiance' on the phone who had sent her to Port Charles just to make sure she did not still have feelings for Luke.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I could see Scotty wanting that.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Interesting, ilja! Guess we'll see soon. From the look on her face when she heard Luke say he loved Anna and kissed her I'd say she does still have some feelings....

And she told Star that they are still star-crossed lovers.

hey, we had a vampire-free episode of GH today! yay!!!!!
    PA Snow Bunny and ilja like this.

Now if we can just have one free of Picca-Lily relish. Is Bozo the Clown writing these episodes?
    Count your blessings!

I have a feeling Maxie is going to tell her Dad everything & he is going to make it all right with Sabrina & all wrong with the mad Dr.

Okay question here....is it even legal for a student nurse to dispense medication?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread