+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: General Hospital

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: General Hospital

Yup, according to the captioning...and they seem to be in different places. It would be nice if John were on tape somewhere at the same time Caleb was in jail....then Lucy would be justified. Or if Caleb attacks someone else while John is in jail.

When Caleb was on PC did he actually suck blood? Not just lick a blade a bit?

I think it would be nice if just one of PC's finest noticed the differences between John and Caleb: they're wearing different clothes and Caleb's hair is a bit longer, straighter and darker. Another one of those things where I'll overlook the fact that Caleb is supposed to a vampire, but not that John wouldn't be able to point out that the guy in the video is wearing different clothes and has different hair
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Todd standing up to Caleb.

He was an excellent choice of character to do that. He never gave a second thought to the fact that he was confronting McBain. He doesn't even know about Caleb. Everyone else darned near worships McBain. But Todd can't stand him & never could. He's the one person who could get pleasure from calling McBain out on rotten behavior & being the moral one for once.
    ilja likes this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Todd standing up to Caleb.

He was an excellent choice of character to do that. He never gave a second thought to the fact that he was confronting McBain. He doesn't even know about Caleb. Everyone else darned near worships McBain. But Todd can't stand him & never could. He's the one person who could get pleasure from calling McBain out on rotten behavior & being the moral one for once.
    That was nice and partly why I'm just crazy enough to be crazy about that scum of the earth.

I was wondering how they were going to get him out of his current troubles.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    That was nice and partly why I'm just crazy enough to be crazy about that scum of the earth. I was wondering how they were going to get him out of his current troubles.
    If they can get Heather out of all of her horrific crazy antics, they can get ANYBODY out of their situation!

I guess I am in the minority here but I honestly don't like Sabrina at all.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

with all of these returning characters, I am starting to wonder when they are bringing Amy Vining back

Probably never, since Shell Kepler died several years ago.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Probably never, since Shell Kepler died several years ago.

ohhhh, I didn't know that

Yeah, she died 5 years ago from kidney failure. She was only 49. Very sad.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread