+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Holy smokes! OK, I foresee Maxie rebelling against Britt just before the Nurses Ball and to make up for all she has done against Sabrina up until then, she pulls out the old makeover skills, and Voila! we get this Sabrina! But of course with still a somewhat shy attitude. Or maybe they get her drunk as well.
    That would be awesome. I just love Sabrina.

I really like Sabrina too I'm kinda torn because I can't help but root for her and Patrick - even though he does of course belong with Robin. Hopefully they'll have some happiness together before Robin inevitably returns....and then there will be some other GH hunk around to mend her broken heart. A returning prince Nicolas perhaps? A (semi) reformed Johnny? Or maybe she'll get Lucky That would be an interesting pairing if he were to come back...especially considering how close she and Liz are. Which by the way, is another reason I like Sabrina. It's nice for Liz to have another girlfriend around. She hasn't really had that kind of a close friendship since Emily died.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

i really like Britt, i do. she's a character and she keeps things interesting. and i have this feeling that she is connected to Jerry and the Robin situation.

Sabrina is a nice addition too, i like her quirkiness and i kinda dont want her to change.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    i really like Britt, i do. she's a character and she keeps things interesting. and i have this feeling that she is connected to Jerry and the Robin situation.

Sabrina is a nice addition too, i like her quirkiness and i kinda dont want her to change.
    See this is where I'm torn. I don't want her to lose her bit of insecurity and not quite as beautiful as we know she can be but there are times I'd like to see her bring out the big guns by dressing in a make-over way.

I'll tell you what I find amazing about Sabrina. Robin is an irreplaceable character especially for those of us who have watched her grow up. So for someone to come in right after Robin left and be a possible love-interest for Robin's supposed widow and be likable, that's a miracle in itself. Which only goes to show what a talent the actress is for being able to pull this off.

I still remember all the actresses they tried to replace Genie Francis' Laura with as Luke's love interest and even the great Demi Moore could not wash away the ghost of Laura. Mind you, Luke and Laura are my all-time favorite soap couple so for me, no one is ever right for Luke other than Laura.

Still, what Teresa Castillo is doing is not an everyday occurence. Kimberly McCullough (Robin) is a soap sweetheart like few others.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I still remember all the actresses they tried to replace Genie Francis' Laura with as Luke's love interest and even the great Demi Moore could not wash away the ghost of Laura. Mind you, Luke and Laura are my all-time favorite soap couple so for me, no one is ever right for Luke other than Laura.
    GH needing a replacement for Laura? For me, HOLLY (Emma Samms) pretty much washed Laura off the face of the earth. I thought she was the cutest thing EVER! Laura who???????
    Holly GH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    GH needing a replacement for Laura? For me, HOLLY (Emma Samms) pretty much washed Laura off the face of the earth. I thought she was the cutest thing EVER! Laura who???????
    Attachment 28822
    Didn't Holly end up with Scorpio?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Didn't Holly end up with Scorpio?
    I thought so too. But she had a son with Luke, so something definitely went on.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

where did Ethan disappear to? I just noticed that he has been absent. Did he get killed off or just fade away?

And where did Nicholas go?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ethan left town because Helena Cassadine wanted to kill him to get revenge on Luke. They tricked Helena in to believing Ethan was Scorpio's kid, but figured she would figure it out, so he is hiding. This was right after Helena killed her daughter who was supposed to lure Ethan but not fall for him, and did fall for him.
    Nicholas left before I started watching again, so someone else will have to answer that, but he's definitely not on the canvas now.
    ilja--I completely agree with you about how amazingly Sabrina has moved into a position where people are rooting for her to get together with Patrick, given how totally beloved Robin was....I mean Robin was a child when my kids were...I watched her, off and on, grow up. I guess I look at Sabrina as a placeholder who will take good care of Emma and Patrick until Robin returns...but boy, if she does, it will be a real showdown of good vs good.... something you rarely see on the soaps. And to think that when she first appeared I thought she was a sap--way too young for Patrick for one thing, and given to having stupid crushes on people she didn't even really know. All of that is still true, and yet somehow she has won me over.
    So what did Maxie do? Switch the bottles AFTER the injection? Surely she wouldn't do it before the injection or she would have really killed the patient! Not even Britt would go that far! If they do an autopsy then they'll discover that there was no drug mix up, I'd think, and since the guy was stabbed you'd think they would do one....

And are Caleb and the cop two different people? One second Caleb is lurking outside Molly's house and the next McBain is at the police station. Hmmm my closed captioning labeled him Caleb during the killing. I'll have to see what it calls him back at the stationhouse.

Caleb and McBain are 2 different people.

+ Reply to Thread