+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm not putting this in spoiler tags because it's not a spoiler, just the speculations of a long time soap watcher - me. They do have patterns.

Maxie will go home after her miscarriage without telling Dante/Lulu. Spinelli will of course come straight to Maxie, like always, after assuming he's been stood up. She doesn't tell him either. They end up having sex. Maxie gets instantly pregnant. Maxie holds off telling Dante/Lulu, feeling responsible for losing the baby. Then, ta da! she finds out she's pregnant & passes it off as Dante/Lulu's. Spinelli is suspiscious.
    The dog vision means that the baby isn't really Dante/Lulu's.
    And the psychic FORTer award goes to... Miss Scarlet!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    And the psychic FORTer award goes to... Miss Scarlet!
    Thank you, thank you.
    I'll be working for Miss Cleo in the Soaps department soon.
    libgirl2 and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Not to be confused with the psychic farter!
    Even though it's all soapy, I love that Spinelliellie is back together. I'm still confused about how you can get pregnant the same day you have a miscarriage. Must be those hormones they're giving her.
    Count your blessings!

I missed a lot of months watching this, but when did Spinelli stop using his names for everyone? Like Maxinista(Makie) and Valkyrie(Carly) The Jackal (himself). I have forgotten a lot of the others, But I enjoyed that about Spinelli

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It seems to me around the time he gave up on Maxie and met Ellie--like he grew up....

Todd: "People are always through with me...............People being through with me is my specialty. It's kind of what I do."

It's not just the character. It's not just the writing. It's not just the actor & his delivery. It's all 3 together. I just love Todd.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I'll be happy once Sabrina gets her inevitable makeover (in time for the Nurses' Ball?) and we don't have to see her horrid hairstyles, complete with goofy barrettes and wonky glasses! She's a beautiful girl under all that. Of course, Patrick will fall for her just in time for Robin to reappear and then Sabrina will get her heart broken. As much as I love Robin, I'd almost be happier if she stayed dead.....or, rather, if she'd actually died. I really didn't like Sabrina when she first showed up, but she's really grown on me.

Perfect timing for Laura Wright's new 'do. She's got such gorgeous hair that I'm always sad when she cuts it short, but as someone who also has really thick hair, I know what a pain (literally) all that hair can be. She looks stunning regardless.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I missed a lot of months watching this, but when did Spinelli stop using his names for everyone? Like Maxinista(Makie) and Valkyrie(Carly) The Jackal (himself). I have forgotten a lot of the others, But I enjoyed that about Spinelli
    Because of your comment I noticed Spinelli called himself the Jackel again the other day... and then Friday we realize, with Maxie, that the puppy is realy a baby jackel.

OK, Kevin's back and apparently the whole vampires in Port Charles thing was all a Lucy Coe delusion. I can live with this. I was very concerned that they were going to have McBain become Caleb the vampire.

Now, I see that Allison from Port Charles is back now too. and she has a child named Rafe. I thought Rafe, the love of her life who was really an angel or something, dies before the end of the show. And I don't recall her having a child. Those of you who didn't ever watch Port Charles must be getting really confused about now

And as soon as I type that, I see Allison call McBain "Caleb" Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread