+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree753Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Did Spinelli ever find out Ellie was in the hospital? That she had been on her way to meet him? Did Maxi do Spinelli knowing that Ellie had planned on meeting with him? Does Spinelli remember doing Maxie? Can you get pregnant the same day you have a miscarriage?
    The answer to all of the above is Yes.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

I am soooooo happy I started watching GH again. I never watched OLTL, so I only knew the actor who plays John McBain as Caleb the vampire. with McBain and Sam, I was just waiting for the Caleb/Livvie references. I expected something a little more subtle than Lucy putting a stake through McBains heart (or somewhere in the vicinity of his heart)

this exchange made me literally laugh out loud:

Johnny: Did you find Manning?
    Diane: Peyton or Eli?

and I am glad to see that Carly finally realizes that she has an unhealthy attraction to sleazebags

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was flying today to missed today's show--just saw Lucy's look of horror on Friday--did she really try to stake him??

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I was flying today to missed today's show--just saw Lucy's look of horror on Friday--did she really try to stake him??
    Oh no. She was quite successful. Stake to the heart with Dr. Manning to the rescue. Funny stuff.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Really sorry I missed that!!!!!!!!

The jury's still out on how I feel about this whole Vampire Storyline. I'll give it some time to play out before I get too negative on it. If handled well, as a temporary story of a woman with delusions, it could be good, maybe even fun for those who watched Port Charles. I didn't.

If instead, they plan to introduce vampires into the regular GH world & stories, then it's time to jump ship & revisit regular DOOL viewing for me.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, Port Charles lost me when it went vampire...that better NOT be where GH is heading. I guess they had to deal with it if they have Lucy and John in the same town?
    There was a moment when Sam and John were talking, when she was opening the shades and all when he turned his head and got a look on his face...and I thought, uh oh...he's really a vampire.... Please, no. Olivia's psychic visions are bad enough.

I think its just for fun.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think its just for fun.
    I hope so. So far I've been enjoying the way it's throwing so many residents for a loop. Especially Tracy.

that was fun for an episode or two, but now I am ready for the whole Vampire thing to go away.

+ Reply to Thread