+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree885Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I just can't believe no one is here talking about the past week. I mean, there was more that happened last week than has happened in a long time. Engagements, miscarriages, first time sleep overs, deep dark secrets being revealed, threats of more secrets being let out, car injuries with possible deaths, a drunken Spinelli being taught how to be a male stripper. C'mon, where is everybody?
    I haven't watched since before Christmas. Just too much to do!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I do NOT want Spinelli back with Maxi. I don't like Maxi at all. But how can Elli ever forgive him? I'm going to start watching again just for this. Well, and to drool over Todd.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

While the possible resurrection of AMC and OLTL is great news, it could be bad news for GH. Because Prospect Park bought the rights to both shows AND their characters, it could mean that they would have the legal right to remove all OLTL characters - including Todd - from GH. I hope it doesn't happen. Todd's one of the main reasons to watch GH.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Not much fun watching him today... he got arrested, rejected by both Carly and Starr. Maybe that's the first move to extricate him. Why would he stick around? And isn't arresting him again for baby switching double jeopardy since he was already cleared?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    While the possible resurrection of AMC and OLTL is great news, it could be bad news for GH. Because Prospect Park bought the rights to both shows AND their characters, it could mean that they would have the legal right to remove all OLTL characters - including Todd - from GH. I hope it doesn't happen. Todd's one of the main reasons to watch GH.
    I really hope they don't have to leave GH. I enjoy them there, well most of them, McBain is the exception. Todd & Starr have added to the show & fit in well.
    Although it's nice to see OLTL & AMC are being resurrected, I won't be watching since it's online. I just don't have time to watch online TV shows.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I really hope they don't have to leave GH. I enjoy them there, well most of them, McBain is the exception. Todd & Starr have added to the show & fit in well.
    Although it's nice to see OLTL & AMC are being resurrected, I won't be watching since it's online. I just don't have time to watch online TV shows.
    That is the problem with online shows, I know I don't do online TV or movies, I like my TV.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm watching on a terrible travel TV that stutters through all ABC shows. What was the "evidence" that Johnny said he had on TOdd? Arrgh!

I missed Friday... Ellie is alive, but no one has told Spinelli about what happened ? And are he and Maxie now a "pair' because they did the deed?

His goons were following Heather and saw Todd take the live baby from the planter and give it to Tea.
    Count your blessings!

Great casting news! I'm thrilled:

Woo hoo! About time!
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread