+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 504 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: General Hospital

I'm pretty sure that it is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jason
    in the mask, and almost certain that Carly mouthed his name. I think she recognized him. Remember, he did take the mask from the one guy.

Premium Member
    You could be right, we know Jason is in the building. I'm going to have to watch again on SoapNet tonight. I'm not a big Emily fan, but I was proud of her today.

I totally didn't even think of that.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Now I wonder if Carly can keep her mouth shut and not let it be known to Craig and his goons.

Marley, Emily did a good job today, and it looks as if she will have more good scenes tomorrow. It was heartbreaking to watch Alan once they let him walk out the door. Crikey, there goes some of the humorous scenes with the Quartermaines. I'll miss that.

Kattatude - I think I read somewhere that Jason does take the place of one of the armed gunmen.

I'll definitely miss Stuart Damon in those scenes at the Q mansion with them all sniping at each other.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2238877;
    I thought the masked person Carly was looking at was the woman, but it did kind of look like she might have mouthed the word "Scott". I don't know how he would have gotten in there though.
    It was Jason.

Oh, dear Lord, don't tell me that Luke and Lucky are going to accidentally shoot Jason, thinking that he's one of the robbers????
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Interesting scoop
    Cable channel SOAPnet has received the go ahead for 13 episodes of its first serialized drama "General Hospital: Night Shift" (working title), an extended storyline about the lives and loves of those who work the night shift after the daytime doctors of "General Hospital" have all gone home.

This is the first time a soap has extended its current storyline beyond daytime TV.

From what I'm told, the show has been picked-up for 13 one-hour episodes which will air exclusively on SOAPnet. The series is set during the night shift at General Hospital and will pry deeper into the relationships, friendships and medical cases seen at the hospital. At launch, an episode of General Hospital on ABC will push to the 'Night Shift' premiere on SOAPnet, set to premiere this summer.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Premium Member
    I thought something like that has been done before. I can't remember which soap it was though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2240531;
    I thought something like that has been done before. I can't remember which soap it was though.
    Port Charles was a spin off. Wasn't it a 1/2 hour show? I don't know how long it lasted--a few years. Maybe being on SoapNet the new one will last longer?

+ Reply to Thread